Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras County Fair - Feb 23, 2017 (iOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    I was wondering about day 9. The description says that we will get paint for a few of our buildings. Well, it says fall paint and that can't be right? The picture shows decorations. Does anyone know?
    Hehe, just saw it Must be a mistake, calling it Fall items.

Farm Supplier
    Hi
    Does anybody know if the gator comes with its own habitat , can't seem to see it in the market .
    the gator is in the market waiting to be unlocked .
    Thankyou in advance

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think it will come with its own habitat. We will probably be able to get it with in game gold when it becomes necessary if not before. I'm just guessing.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

New Resident
    Hello everyone. I have a question. It says day 8 is sheep skins but my son's game shows dynamite. He's level 15. Sheep are unlocked at level 16. If he gets the sheep before day 8 will he be able to get the sheep skins?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Natmb79 View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a question. It says day 8 is sheep skins but my son's game shows dynamite. He's level 15. Sheep are unlocked at level 16. If he gets the sheep before day 8 will he be able to get the sheep skins?
    The prizes are determined by your farm level at the beginning of the event. I'm afraid levelling up during which will not change that. The prizes vary according to farm levels. Because your farm isn't qualified for sheep, therefore the prize is substituted to something of use to you. Hope this clarifies. Hope you get your gator! Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    when i collect from my pets clovers start falling from the sky.. whats up with that?
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

New Resident
    Rynetory2, Thanks for the reply. Now I don't have to try so hard to level up and earn the rest of the money for them. I can focus on the event. I hope you get a gator too.

No discussions for this event! Is anyone going after the gator? I have to try....living in Florida means gators in the yard!

Rhino Keeper
    I am trying for the gator. I'm very excited to see the sheep tomorrow. I'm also curious to see what we get on day 9 since the descriptions is pretty confusing. The picture doesn't quite match the words. I was worrying today that I would get only 1 path but, I actually got 8.

I've also been trying to get my animals to drop clovers from the sky all day. Nothing for me. Maybe it's a sneak preview of something to come for St Patrick's.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    I am trying for the gator. I'm very excited to see the sheep tomorrow. I'm also curious to see what we get on day 9 since the descriptions is pretty confusing. The picture doesn't quite match the words. I was worrying today that I would get only 1 path but, I actually got 8.

I've also been trying to get my animals to drop clovers from the sky all day. Nothing for me. Maybe it's a sneak preview of something to come for St Patrick's.
    I have not seen any clovers yet either..probably a foreshadowing of St. P event like you said.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast