Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovebirds Leaderboard Event - Feb 16, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    I need 19,000 points to get the White Lovebird. With three days left, I have earned less than 4,000 points. Most of the spins of the wheel this weekend have resulted in decorations or points under 100. I'm doing the collecting from my animals (and am neck deep in wool from the sheep and alpacas), sending deliveries, making chocolate products and those dang market deliveries.

Let's put it this way. The lovebird ain't gonna happen.

Executive Chef
    i'm happy that i didn't do this LB (well i didn't the previous one neither LOL)
    i just had a look at the milestones and i was surprised about the milestones LOL : last prize is at 19000 !
    i just hit 1000 and i'm 19th LOL
    the leader is at 6000 , far far far from the bird LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can someone kindly help to post the points required for Lower Levels' milestones prizes? Thanks.
    Milestone prizes at lower levels are reached at the following point levels: 50, 150, 400, 800, 1400, 2000, 2600, 3200, 4000, 4800, 5600, 6500, 7500, 8500
    Prizes appear to be the same as mid and upper levels. I got these numbers from my little farm Which is at level 26.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    Milestone prizes at lower levels are reached at the following point levels: 50, 150, 400, 800, 1400, 2000, 2600, 3200, 4000, 4800, 5600, 6500, 7500, 8500
    Prizes appear to be the same as mid and upper levels. I got these numbers from my little farm Which is at level 26.
    Thank you very much! And you too, darkmornings. You both have been great help.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm really curious about this because, although this event is just a tiny bit different, mostly I'm grouped with antisocial meanies. Like the unicorn event, I visited all of the competing farms and left notes of good luck and popped a few kisses. This time only 1 popped back. Last event none at all. No notes. I'm not sure why this bothers me but, it does. Has anyone else tried?

I seem to be having an imaginary battle for 3rd place. I don't want it. 1st, 2nd, or fourth are fine with me. Pink lovebirds or cash. Bronze trophy means nothing to me. I'm just trying to earn enough points for the White Bird. I'd be happy to let grumpy pants know that but, no response. Well, the response is more points and boosts from them.

I guess I'm learning what I'm willing and able to do this time. Very hard to accomplish. I told one af my neighbors after last event that I wouldn't do it again unless they were offering Pegasus. It seems, I lied. At least I'm in a doable bracket for the white bird. I'm seeing a lot of the higher and lower brackets with only 1st, 2nd place, or don't bother at all options.

My wishes for the next event are to lower the points for the milestone prizes to at least a little more reasonable. I can't say I'd want the events to last longer because I really don't. I can't see any problems with the birdhouse (or mystic falls from last time). They delivered mostly as promised. Maybe for the timed boosts, dropping the time and the price would be great. 20 gems for 1 hour? 2 hours is a lot of time to wait and hope for some miracle that isn't going to happen.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

I am not taking part in this event as far too stupid. I am not willing to spend all my hard earned gems on yet another pet. Give it a break TL, event after event is getting boring. This leadership one is the most annoying one of all. Have to keep stopping waiting for the pop up from the bottom. If you think it makes me want to play, your wrong. I don't play as much when this type of event is on as far too frustrating waiting to play.

Rhino Keeper
    Please put the pop up on the left side instead of the bottom, it gets in the way of playing at the bottom, Hello anybody out there?

Please fix the lovebird boost, the little bluebirds are stuck, it would be so cute if the moved like the other bird mailboxes! Pretty please!
    What do we have to do? Anybody out there?

Darkmornings, I have the same issue as you, last time my competitors were friendly, this time not so much. Just makes me want to win more tho.

Also yesterday my boost was 20 gems, today my boost is 30 gems, seems like highway robbery!

Rhino Keeper
    Ehhh I knew I shouldn't join in this LB event but I skipped on previous two and I missed participating in sth - big mistake. At first, two first spins and milestone boxes gave me over 200-300 points each and I gotta admit, it was a very encouraging start BUT that was all just lie to suck you in and since then I only get lousy 20-50 points and decorations. Well they fooled me and I fell for that, my bad.

I just reached half of points to get the pet and there are only 2 days left or so, definitely not gonna win. There is no way to win without getting gem boosters - LOTS of them. I don't use boosters but have sent huge amount of deliveries but it's not giving lots of points though.

Nobody in group is crazy about this event though so it's quite calm, I'm glad it's short. The habitat is lovely, the bird a bit too simple (imagine if it was colourful like an exotic Brazilian bird) for me but of course would be nice to get it.

Rhino Keeper
    I take it back.. There are at least 2 nice people in my group
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    Please put the pop up on the left side instead of the bottom, it gets in the way of playing at the bottom, Hello anybody out there?

Please fix the lovebird boost, the little bluebirds are stuck, it would be so cute if the moved like the other bird mailboxes! Pretty please!
    What do we have to do? Anybody out there?
    You may want to start a thread on the LB pop ups in the Suggestion & Feedback forum where it's best seen by the team and easier for others to post their support for this. I'll resubmit this request again when there are more requests for it. Likewise for other suggestions.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast