Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reggie the Referee is missing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni4439 View Post
    I went to finish the cruise before the deadline in and it already showed as a construction site. So I tapped on the goal in my list and finished it up, but no Reggie or unlocking of the new dish. This occurred a few hours ago and I have until 2 o'clock am to finish yet it won't let me into the actual " construction site".
    Same here.

I finished the cruise and got the completion pop up, however I haven't seen Reggie yet. I cant complete the "Puppy Games Party" quest since I cant serve the Spicy Chicken Wings. How do I fix this?

Reggie disappeared...she was visiting so I could complete the goal for two recipes but haven't seen her in days.

Haven't seen the ref in 2 days! Whats up???

I finished over 8 hrs ago and haven't seen Reggie

Same thing that Jenni and some of the others said happened to me too. My cruise display area disappeared and become the construction site bout 6-8 hrs before the cruise was due to end. I had bout 100 gems or so to finish. I could still access the cruise from the round icon on my right sidebar so I finished up with bout 2.5 hrs to spare. Reggie didn't come last night or this morning, I kept checking. The new special character usually comes right in after I finish a cruise before now

I haven't seen Reggie in probably a day and a half either (since Monday night, maybe?). Luckily, I was able to complete my quests, but I've only gotten 1 bottle of sauce after making the wings once.

New Resident
    I am having the same problem and now Reggie the ref is not showing up at all. Help!

Same here!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    Haven't seen the ref in 2 days! Whats up???

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast