Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boost not working

Grand Emperor
    PANIOLA - Sorry that you're still having this issue. Would you be able to help to post screenshots of craft duration for further investigation? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    PANIOLA - Sorry that you're still having this issue. Would you be able to help to post screenshots of craft duration for further investigation? Thanks.
    This is so odd. After not working all afternoon and evening, my Studios appear to be functioning again. Hopefully they'll keep going as I sleep. I'll post again if it starts acting up once more.

Mahalo for your quick response, rynetory2. I appreciate all your hard work.

Grand Emperor
    I am very glad to hear that it's working again. And yes, please dont be shy to post if it acts up again and screenshots will be most helpful cos when the team may not be able to see your crafts in making by the time they get online to check. Thank you very much for your appreciations.

Fashion Designer
    This issue is not solved! I just had the same glitch as OP with Chocolatier Boost. I filled all 7 slots in Chocolatier last night with Chocolate Strawberries and the slots are still full after more than 12 hours, nothing was crafted overnight with boosting.
    Last edited by olcastle; 02-24-17 at 08:40 PM. Reason: removed excess word

Grand Emperor
    Are you able to help to post screenshots of craft duration for further investigation? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Are you able to help to post screenshots of craft duration for further investigation? Thanks.
    I have a screenshot from Thursday 10:51am PST, maybe it's not really necessary to post.
    The first slot shows 00:31:47, all slots are filled.

The chocolatier is working fine now but I don't feel the booster is safe to use (especially during Leadership events).
    I noticed, this problem was originally reported during a leadership event also.

Grand Emperor
    I have flagged in your bug earlier. Seems like this is not working for some players. The craft duration of chocolate strawberry should reduce from 3hrs to 1hrs 30mins upon purchasing the boost. Please keep a lookout and let me know if this happens again. Take screenshots of chocolate strawberry if they take longer than 1hr 30mins; they will be helpful for the team to investigate.

I used the chocolatier boosts during the leaderboard event and they worked fine. What game version are you using? I'm using 2.6.4. I'll keep a lookout on this issue. Whatever information you and other can provide will be most helpful. Thanks for your updates.

Rhino Keeper

Angry Flag boost not working correctly

I used a kitchen boost and already know that it's only good fo 22 hours. Before bed, I had 8 hours of cook time. I cooked peaches and cream 3.5 hours and tapioca pudding, 45 mins. Just now, I opened my game and collected my finished products. No sooner had I done that, my game refreshed (with the chicken walking in the middle of my screen) and poof, both of my peaches and bream and tapioca pudding are back in my kitchen and have to start cooking again, only now it's the full time 7 hours and 1.5 hrs for pudding. This is not the first time I've written on these boards concerning the flags not working. So now my kitchen is being used for over 8 hours on stuff that I already completed. What a waste!

Grand Emperor
    Are you saying that your crafts did not craft at all while you were away from game? It may be due to your game progress wasnt properly saved on your last action overnight. You can contact Support: support form for an agent to check your game.

As for your crafts back to full crafting time, can you check if your kitchen flag has expired? Can you post a screenshot of your kitchen craft queue and flag? I will help you to report in but the CM will need screenshots to check.

This is the only post I saw regarding boost. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...09#post1347809
    Please give me the links to your posts if I have missed out. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    No, I'm saying that they did craft, and after I collected them, the game refreshed itself and both items were no longer in my barn, but back in the kitchen as if I just started to craft them.

Yes, my flag did expire. I knew that I only had an 8 hour craft time left when I shut the game for the night.

I don't have screen shots from last night, only now, almost 3 hours later from when I originally posted, so the timer on my peaches and cream
    says 3.5 hours left. Unfortunately I keep trying to upload the pic, but I keep getting a upload error. And it won't allow me to copy and paste to this message either. So I'm not sure where to go from here , any help would be appreciated

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast