Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Event rainbow spring issues

Grand Emperor
    I have been checking but I havent hear from the team yet. Can you check that you are using the latest iOS 10.2? I'll post as soon as I have more updates.

I am using IOS 10.2

Please keep in mind that if you submit a support ticket or post on the forums outside of business hours, you may not receive a response from us until we come back.

We checked your account on the same device as yours running the same game version and OS version and see no issues. We do see that you are playing on both an Android and iOS device. When you log into Android, you will not see this item. If you don't see the timer when you log into the iOS device, please force close your game again to see if that helps. You have 1 Rainbow Spring ready to collect and a few hours left on the other one.

If you are still unable to collect from it, please send us a new screenshot and let us know so we can continue looking into this for you, thanks.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 01-17-17 at 03:16 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

There is no timer and i am not able to collect anything. I tried android just today to see if it helps. As i am typing from phone where i can send the scereen shots? As i dont see the option now to show you

I added recent screen shots to support ticket #2206105

Support has received your new ticket, they will reply to you and continue working with you to fix the issue.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I have tried many times to restart the game, the phone, place rainbow springs in the cell and back but nothing. And seems just I am having this issue. Have Checked ios update. What else can be done to be able to collect the leaderboards. Cause tried to swipe the bucket over many times but no points are added.

Thank You. Will be waiting for their replay.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vita155 View Post
    Thank You. Will be waiting for their replay.
    Try this suggestion from PikaSquirrel - Set your device time to "Set Automatically" to fix this issue.

Please continue to follow up with Support.

New Resident
    Hi, Why has my rainbow springs stopped giving me trophies with 19 hours plus remaining. They were also ready for collecting. Thanks!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast