Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Thank you for your help. I will try to get my old restaurant back.
    xxx

Account Transfer issues

My old restaurant isn't transferring from my old ICloud account to my new one... what do I do to get my old restaurant back...?

Grand Emperor
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. For games (e.g. Restaurant Story / Bakery Story 2 / Farm Story 2) that do not have the login feature, you will need to use a game posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can contact Support: support form and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling/giving away your old device, please contact Support and have them remove your ID tagged to your old device.

Unhappy Lost my Game

My progress has been lost on my device on Restaurant Story Can I fix this?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by HermioneHogsmeade View Post
    My progress has been lost on my device on Restaurant Story Can I fix this?
    If you play on iOS, please log into the game center to see if you can recover your game.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story.

If you still have issues, or play on android, please submit a support form for assistance.

support.storm8.com >> submit a request

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Hi, I hope I'm posting in the correct thread?! I've been away from the forums for quite awhile, so I feel like a complete newbie.

Anyway, the problem I'm having is - getting to my old restaurant. I just transferred over to new device (iPad) I used Bakery Story to do the transfer. It all went fine and I have my old level 99 bakery back. I thought once I successfully transferred one game that all my games connected to that ID and password would transfer over? When I open Restaurant Story it's a new restaurant, not my level 99 restaurant. I'm hoping it hasn't been lost but I don't really see how it could have been if my bakery is there.

Any help or advice would be appreciated, thanks.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure but last time you used Bakery story to transfer to your new device. So now do it again using Restaurant story. That might work. Good luck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Hi, I hope I'm posting in the correct thread?! I've been away from the forums for quite awhile, so I feel like a complete newbie.

Anyway, the problem I'm having is - getting to my old restaurant. I just transferred over to new device (iPad) I used Bakery Story to do the transfer. It all went fine and I have my old level 99 bakery back. I thought once I successfully transferred one game that all my games connected to that ID and password would transfer over? When I open Restaurant Story it's a new restaurant, not my level 99 restaurant. I'm hoping it hasn't been lost but I don't really see how it could have been if my bakery is there.

Any help or advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Kooky can you advise on this problem or should I contact support?
    (Jean Cocteau)
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    (Mo Willems)

The Honorable Panda
    AuntyRose:

If your old device was an apple device, try logging into the game center on your new device to see if you can recover your RS game.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story.

If you old device was android you will need to contact support so an agent can assist in transferring your game.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Thanks Kooky. It was an apple device and I'm logged in already to Game Center (or what's left of it), it doesn't pull up Restaurant Story for me though. Apple removed the Game Center App from their devices with update iOS 10 they are ****ing the platform completely. So I don't know if Game Center is much help with this issue anymore. I've been able to open my Old Castle Story without a problem, it just seems to be RS.

I think I'll contact support and see what they say, thanks again.
    (Jean Cocteau)
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    (Mo Willems)

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast