Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos not working

Rhino Keeper
    Today's broken ads:

All Modern
    Byrdie
    Crackle

Rhino Keeper
    Add MyDomaine to that list of ads that don't reward gems.

Hey! I was just wondering, what is the status is of this issue? Most every ad that pops up is still suffering from the same problem. Over the past few weeks, I think the only ad that has worked properly is the one for the "word cookies" game, though I haven't seen that one recently. Bakery Story still suffers the same problem as well. Is tech support still working on this issue? Do you need any more information to solve it? I can try and provide some if so

Thank you Rynetory for spending so much time responding to this issue

Farm Supplier
    When is the free gems offer gonna start working again? I've missed out on alot of free gems cause those ads that just say "processing" don't ever work.😢

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by oroeomunroe View Post
    Hey! I was just wondering, what is the status is of this issue? Most every ad that pops up is still suffering from the same problem. Over the past few weeks, I think the only ad that has worked properly is the one for the "word cookies" game, though I haven't seen that one recently. Bakery Story still suffers the same problem as well. Is tech support still working on this issue? Do you need any more information to solve it? I can try and provide some if so

Thank you Rynetory for spending so much time responding to this issue
    Sorry guys, I have been checking but didnt hear of new updates. I've just sent them a chaser. As for information needed, I would keep passing in the new ads whenever you guys reported. Thank you for being so helpful.

Executive Chef
    I've just had 3 days in a row of 100% non-game-breaking ads! I was almost afraid to post about it (I'm a firm believer in jinxes), but you deserve a big thanks for shepherding this issue through Rynetory! Thank you!

Now to go complain about bakery's ads and hope you can work your magic again.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I've just had 3 days in a row of 100% non-game-breaking ads! I was almost afraid to post about it (I'm a firm believer in jinxes), but you deserve a big thanks for shepherding this issue through Rynetory! Thank you!

Now to go complain about bakery's ads and hope you can work your magic again.
    Oh goody, I am so happy to hear that your ads are working fine! That's excellent news! Thank you for sharing it with me and I am very glad to help. You are most welcome. If the ads in Restaurant Story are working fine now, thanks to the Dev team for their hard work, I'm pretty sure the ones in Bakery Story will soon be. Nevertheless I'll continue to follow up on that. Good to know one item off my checklist.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Oh goody, I am so happy to hear that your ads are working fine! That's excellent news! Thank you for sharing it with me and I am very glad to help. You are most welcome. If the ads in Restaurant Story are working fine now, thanks to the Dev team for their hard work, I'm pretty sure the ones in Bakery Story will soon be. Nevertheless I'll continue to follow up on that. Good to know one item off my checklist.
    I tried an experiment of attempting to play ads on both RS and BS several times. 50% of the time (4 out of 8 tries on each), the ads worked, and I got free gems! The rest of the time, I kept getting ads for Crackle, which simply said processing after they finished playing and never awarded any gems, resulting in my having to close and restart the games to get rid of the "processing" message.

From what I can tell, the only ads that are causing trouble still are those for Crackle. Just thought you'd want to know before checking this issue off as done

My ads have been completely working on RS and BS for the last few days!!!! Fingers crossed it keeps up . Thanks Rynetory for spending so much time helping resolve this issue!

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast