Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Arctic Fox - QUEST EVENT! (IOS) - Jan 5, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ReconKat View Post
    I just sold ice picks!
    I can now too. Still super frustrated that you can't sell winter gro!! This is a community and it would be so easy to just make this item available for sale! Also no response to my original post asking for this. ��

New Resident
    Totally agree redfoxytail.

Every one of your points are valid.

Rhino Keeper
    Before this event started I would see at least 4 or 5 times a day the newspaper offering planks for sale, since the event started not once has a plank been offered. Now I can 't get any planks from anything I do. This is by design from storm 8.

Grand Emperor
    Update:

Great news guys, the team considered our requests and ice picks can now be sold!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    Rynetory, please have TL fix this issue. If the items take up barn space they should be able to be sold. Otherwise the barn could be filled up with too many picks and winter gro and we won't be able to have room to stock items for delivery. If they don't want us to sell these items, they should be in collectibles instead. Also, being able to sell winter gro helps others and this is a community. Even if you just make picks and winter gro sellable that would be more acceptable storage wise. I hope you can get them to change that today. Thanks
    We can sell ice picks now. Although we can't sell winter gro etc, at least selling ice picks gives us some precious barn space.

Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    Before this event started I would see at least 4 or 5 times a day the newspaper offering planks for sale, since the event started not once has a plank been offered. Now I can 't get any planks from anything I do. This is by design from storm 8.
    Could be true!
    That was probably some of my planks ugh lol. I broke down and used gems as I couldn't get a plank to save my life and I still can't. I usually get rid of mine unless upgrading the silo. Highly suspicious and next time before an event I won't sell off materials 😫

Host(ess)
    Oops! Yes, it is the mole!

Rhino Keeper
    i keep getting wintergro with every delivery.. omly opiton is to stop deliverys have over 100 items in barn cannot dispose of.. so i will go play Dream City for awhile.. good luck all ����
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    I usually sell off my extra parts and papers including wood planks but I stop selling for this event. Others may be doing this as well. Thus you hardly see it on sale now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grameys View Post
    i keep getting wintergro with every delivery.. omly opiton is to stop deliverys have over 100 items in barn cannot dispose of.. so i will go play Dream City for awhile.. good luck all ����
    I'm not getting any wintergro, just ice picks, very frustrated...

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast