Thread: Question On Doing A Reset

Question Question On Doing A Reset

Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing? I was just wondering if we reset my iPad will that cause a problem with BS, RS or any of the games? Not sure but may have to reset a new iPad that we never finished getting setup all the way due to problems running into getting things setup. Things such as my email are working on the new iPad. My nephew who hasn't got a chance to help look at it, said we may need to reset it and start over due to starting to set things up the wrong way.
    I logged in and have played a bit using the new one, but some problems with graphics and stuff not loading right. So, not sure if may even need to return it.
    So, I would also be using more than 1 device for the games or temporarily 2 iPads while trying to get the new one setup and all. Is that ok to do?

Thank you for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

The Honorable Panda
    Your game progress is saved on the storm 8 servers.
    Make sure you have set up a storm ID and password for your games.

Normally on a reset you will not lose the game, but if that happens you just have to go back to the app store and download the games.

Your storm ID will stay on your device even after a reset.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

So, I wont lose any gems and other progress I have made or purchased? Im in level 99 on both.
    Im just very worried because I have lost things on other devices in the past. Things I have unlocked already before things freeze up or something and then we unplug the device.
    ​Amy

Grand Emperor
    Nope you definitely won't lose your gems and stuffs. Take a photo of your bakery if that makes you feel better.