Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two oven questions. :)

Fashion Designer

Two oven questions. :)

I stored an oven. Now it seems that I cannot get it out unless I use it as my choice when an oven unlocks...when you move up however many levels and you get a new oven, I have to use that to get the one I stored? Is that right?

Is there a master list of all the different ovens and what they will cook??

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    You have X number of oven slots and that's the max you can have out at one time. Most players have 100's in inventory if not 1000's. Just store all but the ones you want to use.

See the Game Guide sticky thread for oodles of useful info on various topics.

Fashion Designer
    I understand that you only get X number of appliances. My problem is that I'm getting X-1 because I put one in storage.

I am wondering if it's possible to get one out of storage without forfeiting the new appliance.

Executive Chef
    yes. when you can place an appliance, that design tab will look normal. once all the slots you currently have available are used by appliances out on your floor (either built or still in boxes, if you buy a buildable one), that tab will be grayed out and say either what level you'll get your next slot at, or that you've reached the maximum, and give you the chance to add an extra slot for 49 gems.

and in game guide, there are a couple options you may want to check on appliances. if you're going to build one, here's the link that tells you what parts you'll need: RS Game Guide --that way, you can ask your neighbors for any you're missing, so when you buy it you'll have everything, reducing the time you have a box sitting out on your floor.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-16-16 at 10:19 AM. Reason: replaced third party web link with RS game guide link
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    I understand that you get X number of appliances and that the thing doesn't let you in until it's time to get a new one.

What I'm wondering is:

If you store one, can you get it out without forfeiting the next one you're supposed to get?

I'm thinking that No, you cannot, because I cannot seem to figure out how and if I take it out the game counts THAT as my next level.

So I guess that if you out one away, you lose out on the next one you're supposed to get.

Executive Chef
    You dont lose the appliance you store, its yours forever. However you can only have out a certain number of appliances at once. Say you have 18 slots and you have 38 appliances. You pick which 18 you would like to use and put them out. Say later you wish to use 5 different appliance, you return 5 appliances to storage and bring out the five new ones you want to use. The five you put back in storage are still yours and you can bring them out again whenevervyou want.

Executive Chef
    When you get to around level 70 something you will have reached the max number of free appliance SLOTS. I believe the max number of free slots they give you is 18. It doesnt matter how many times you change out appliances before then, it has no effect on getting the free slots they give you or when you get them. So you can change out appliances everyday if you like andvit wont affect or forfeit anything.

Farm Supplier
    Start - 2
    Level 5 - 3
    Level 10 - 4
    Level 14 - 5
    Level 19 - 6
    Level 23 - 7
    Level 28 - 8
    Level 32 - 9
    Level 37 - 10
    Level 41 - 11
    Level 46 - 12
    Level 50 - 13
    Level 55 - 14
    Level 59 - 15
    Level 64 - 16
    Level 68 - 17
    Level 73 - 18

Fashion Designer
    I get that it isn't gone; its stored.

Here's the thing. Say you get 12 appliances and you've chosen all 12. But now there is one that only makes a couple things and you're sick of making them and it's taking up space so you put it into storage. YOU NOW HAVE ELEVEN OUT.

Now when you get to the next level where you get another appliance that should be a total of 13. Right? So you think you can get a new stove AND the one you stuck into storage...but No. It's either/or. You get ONE.

If you hadn't stuck one into storage, you'd have a TOTAL of 13. But you did stick one in storage and you only get to take one out. So you have a total of 12.

What I was wondering was: Is there some way to get the one you stick in there back without using it as your choice for the new one.

I guess I didn't expain it thoroughly enough.

But I'm pretty sure that you cannot get the stored one out without using that as your next choice. If you could, I suspect that it wouldn't be this hard.

Grand Emperor
    kayjco - You can contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game and address your questions specific to your game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast