Thread: Contests held by bakeries🤔

Contests held by bakeries🤔

There are many bakeries that held some kind of contests for other bakeries.I asked one what is the prize she told me that it is gems.Is it possible to give gems to other neighbours or its just a way to get more neighbours because in the msg on bakery's wall it was written,post your ID & register for the contest...~PLEASE~ ~TELL~🤔🤔🤔

Rhino Keeper
    You can't give gems to other players, it's just a way to get neighbours.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 776tttjghghgvjg View Post
    There are many bakeries that held some kind of contests for other bakeries.I asked one what is the prize she told me that it is gems.Is it possible to give gems to other neighbours or its just a way to get more neighbours because in the msg on bakery's wall it was written,post your ID & register for the contest...~PLEASE~ ~TELL~������
    Nope you can't give gems to other players. Here is a contest by Storm8 - Holiday Caption Contest! Is that what you're referring to? If not, please send me a screenshot of that message via private message.

Executive Chef
    although, if there are any bakeries that run contests (not for prizes, just for fun), i'd love to know. i know a couple restaurants that hide objects in their designs, it's a fun way to keep neighbors visiting regularly.

[QUOTE=rynetory2;1379805 i don't know how to send you screenshots

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 776tttjghghgvjg View Post
    i don't know how to send you screenshots
    Replied you via private message.