Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gems

gems

Why is it that I cannot get any free gems? please help

Executive Chef
    the free gems for watching videos option is (a) currently unavailable, and (b) even when it is available, only offered to some players and not others, at random (which no one on the forum can help you with, you're either on the list or not).

so right now you can only get gems for downloading other games/versions if you're on android, or by mastering recipes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    the free gems for watching videos option is (a) currently unavailable, and (b) even when it is available, only offered to some players and not others, at random (which no one on the forum can help you with, you're either on the list or not).

so right now you can only get gems for downloading other games/versions if you're on android, or by mastering recipes.
    I'm curious for some of us that do have that option to watch videos for free gems, will it be taken away after awhile or once we have it, it stays on our game?

Executive Chef
    ah, sorry. i'm not one of the privileged myself, so i was going by reports on the forum that it was gone already.

it's not a guaranteed option for anyone, so even those who do have it today may not tomorrow, or next week, or whatever. take it as a day-by-day gift, not a permanent entitlement.

Farm Supplier
    Well, I really really hope they bring back the gem dispenser. Till then, I'll just download games and purchase gems when I can. It'd be nice to get gems for watching videos too.

Executive Chef
    What would be really nice is if they rewarded those of us who do actually buy gems.

Executive Chef
    Yeah.

Farm Supplier
    I want to buy gems but I guess this option is not available in my country yet, so how can I buy more gems? Is there any other way??

Executive Chef
    I'm amazed you can't buy gems. What happens when you tap on the gem counter at the top of the screen? Nothing? Or do you get an error message?

Anyway, I'd suggest using the contact customer service form.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Vici_10 View Post
    I want to buy gems but I guess this option is not available in my country yet, so how can I buy more gems? Is there any other way??
    Can you post a screenshot of your game screen?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast