Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Wizard Wonderland CATERING EVENT!

Grand Emperor
    When did you submit the ticket? Support generally takes 5-7 business days to revert but may take longer due to high volume during festive season.

Item missing :(

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    When did you submit the ticket? Support generally takes 5-7 business days to revert but may take longer due to high volume during festive season.
    It has been 11 days, still no response other than the first form letter. Recipe reward item still missing

Does anyone ever answer in support to fix things or read here? It would be nice to know that someone is there to fix these things. Some of these events are a lot of work to do for it to glitch or whatever and no one care to help fix their issue. :/

I will keep checking back here and writing them! Please let me know if you have any suggestions! Ty!

Grand Emperor
    Hi stormgirl420, I think the ticket volume is high at the moment and coinciding with the holidays, there may be a little delay. I haven't hear back for my own tickets which I've submitted earlier than you. They're working as fast as they can to get to everyone. You can send me your ticket number via private message (link in my signature) and I'll help you to pass it in.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345