Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wizard Wonderland CATERING EVENT!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wizard Wonderland CATERING EVENT!

WIZARD WONDERLAND CATERING EVENT!

Requires level 10+ | Minimum game version is iOS/Android 1.7.1 | Event is live from 12/8/2016 2:30 PM to 12/19/2016 11:59 PM PST

Last edited by [S8] Regina; 12-09-16 at 04:39 PM.

Does this event give us gems or just recipe?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkobra73 View Post
    Events when you complete them will give you a new recipe that doesn't give gems. A cruise when completed will give you a recipe that will give you at least one gem when you make it each time. The most gems you can get is 10.

Aud2007 there is 2 different sets of values for cruises. A mod can put up the 2 different sets. By Day 2 of the cruise you will know which cruise schedule this cruise will be for. Good luck.

The Honorable Panda
    Buttered Root Beer gives gems
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    The recipes are worth a lot less than they have been in previous cruises. 1-star dishes are only giving me 3 gems off the finish now price instead of 5, and 2-star dishes are giving me 11 or 12. I haven't done any 3 or 4 star dishes yet since I just started the cruise.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aud2007 View Post
    The recipes are worth a lot less than they have been in previous cruises. 1-star dishes are only giving me 3 gems off the finish now price instead of 5, and 2-star dishes are giving me 11 or 12. I haven't done any 3 or 4 star dishes yet since I just started the cruise.
    My apologies Aud2007! The values changed on the top of the list under column A & B but not on the rest of the page! Looks like a 4 coin dish is now worth 45-46 gems when it used to be 60??? 3 coin dish is now 26-27 when it used to be 35-42??? Whats up with that? 2 coin is now 11-12 when it used to be 15-18??? And a 1 coin dish used to be 5-6 gems is now 3-4 gems!!!!

rynetory can you please check on the cruise values? For anyone who wants to see the chart on this thread go to post #3, click on cruise day and scroll down until you see the chart! Please can a mod check this out and answer why?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    My apologies Aud2007! The values changed on the top of the list under column A & B but not on the rest of the page! Looks like a 4 coin dish is now worth 45-46 gems when it used to be 60??? 3 coin dish is now 26-27 when it used to be 35-42??? Whats up with that? 2 coin is now 11-12 when it used to be 15-18??? And a 1 coin dish used to be 5-6 gems is now 3-4 gems!!!!

rynetory can you please check on the cruise values? For anyone who wants to see the chart on this thread go to post #3, click on cruise day and scroll down until you see the chart! Please can a mod check this out and answer why?
    Are you saying your cruise is using Set B in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343792? I completed my Day 2 on Set A. I'm waiting for Day 3 to start but both sets have the same values for Day 3 to Day 7. Otherwise will have to wait till Day 8 to reconfirm unless others on Day 2 can help.

Aside to others: can anyone confirm which Set is yours for Day 2?

Grand Emperor
    rynetory can you please check on the cruise values?
    I reconfirmed at Day 8 that this cruise uses Set A in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343792. Can you check yours again?

Farm Supplier
    Aud is this cruise for gems or just recipes?
    The buttered root beer recipe probably gives gems when you make it.

Farm Supplier
    Events when you complete them will give you a new recipe that doesn't give gems. A cruise when completed will give you a recipe that will give you at least one gem when you make it each time. The most gems you can get is 10.

Aud2007 there is 2 different sets of values for cruises. A mod can put up the 2 different sets. By Day 2 of the cruise you will know which cruise schedule this cruise will be for. Good luck.
    What do you mean about two sets of values? I haven't seen them modify the value of recipes for the cruises in a long time, and I've completed every cruise they've had. Usually, I just see small variances of one gem or so less here or there for certain recipes, but this seems different to me. Usually, 1-stars give me 5 and 2-stars give me 15. Thanks for your help, I'm just confused!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast