Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Ducks - NEW Leaderboard Event! Quack Quack! - Dec 1, 2016

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    It's a shame but I also cannot get the winning duck set but we all can still get the mallard if we manage to collect 8k points. Would be nice to have a whole duck family but that's still something

Btw, what does 2 points/hour mean? Is that max 2 points we can get per hour or is that 2 points per hour we can regardless of what we do and on top of when we feed/collect from farm animals?
    Many thanks sweetie for your kind and encouraging words. I'm afraid the mallard is at 10,000 points for me and that means I've to do 335 high level deliveries per day which is quite impossible cos the crafts needed take longer to craft. Maybe easier for lower level farms though. I think this is impossible unless we buy the gem boosts. But then again a member has achieved 10,000 in a single day so there's hope.

Anyways let me check and try to get more info on the 2 points/hour.

Edit to add: I've sent in your question. Hopefully I'll get an answer soon.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by moosiegoosie98 View Post
    I just reached over 10,000 got my mallard but where are the other ducks?
    You need to be at top 2 position at the end of event in order to win the other ducks.

Congrats on getting 10,000 points on first day! Can you share your strategy with the community?

Rhino Keeper
    How are the groups determined? I'm level 59 and do not have goats yet, so I'm already at a disadvantage over the levels I'm grouped with, i.e. Level 73 whose in first, another level 73 who's in second, level 71 whose in third.... I'd like to suggest for the next round of challenges, the groups are made fair so that all who participate have the opportunity to win. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moosiegoosie98 View Post
    Why do you sound so mad about it? Work hard and you too shall get to 10,000
    Not mad at all. Just stating the obvious. That storm8 has been making the events more impossible to complete and they are money hungry. To complete challenges in the past you had to use very little gems or none at all. Now with the Non stop events going with no break in between, they just want to see how much money they can squeeze from us.....which they won't be getting from me.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-16-17 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Edit quote per member's request

Rhino Keeper
    Was there such event with duck and her duckling before? I might try next year maybe

Rhino Keeper
    This is stupidly difficult. I ended the day on 1515 but the effort taken is unsustainable over a full week. I don't know whether to give up tho as I have done this in the past on S8 games. Then they have lowered targets.

Rhino Keeper
    Apart from deliveries and lucky spins you can get many points from your farm animals: cows/chickens 1point, pigs 6 points and sheeps 12points. So if you have max of them that will help! I'm sure you get even more with alpaca, donkeys and goats but I don't have them.

Rhino Keeper
    Wasted gems to try the 1 hour boost. Never got 1 1/2 times points on cows or chickens. Got a point bundle from mining - only 10 - not 15 which would have been 1 1/2 times what we should get. Very disappointed �� and not sure this is worth the effort! Never mind the waste of gems!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    Wasted gems to try the 1 hour boost. Never got 1 1/2 times points on cows or chickens. Got a point bundle from mining - only 10 - not 15 which would have been 1 1/2 times what we should get. Very disappointed �� and not sure this is worth the effort! Never mind the waste of gems!
    I agree with this, 1.5xs should mean 1.5xs. If the usual points are odd we don't get the 0.5, they round down (mathematically wrong). These 0.5s add up! I am not sure how this stands in UK law either, eg 50% discount of 9.99 has to be 4.50 so costs 4.49.

I am sure I did get 15 during mining, when you find the trophy it says 15 leadership points in the pop up but 10 at the end.

ETA just checked the mining and there are 50 point trophies!
    Last edited by yppahc; 12-03-16 at 03:31 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Btw, what does 2 points/hour mean? Is that max 2 points we can get per hour or is that 2 points per hour we can regardless of what we do and on top of when we feed/collect from farm animals?
    The 3 points/hr for Bakery means that you get 6 points for crafting a 2 hr craft. The points are given according to the duration of craft time. Bread gets 1 point because it's only 15mins.

Likewise for the 2 points/hr for animals. Cows and chickens get 1 point for their short harvesting time. The longer the animal takes to harvest, the more points you get from it. Hope this helps.

Was there such event with duck and her duckling before? I might try next year maybe
    This is the first time we are offered ducks as pets.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast