Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Timmy the turkey issues

Recipe still locked

Quote Originally Posted by casperx72 View Post
    I completed the cruise, but the Mini Pumpin Pies recipe did not unluck. Tommy the Turkey came in, but after i tapped the Pumpkin it did not store it in my inventory. Now i can also not complete the Foodie Friendsgiving goal, and i also spent some gems on it completing the cruise
    I am missing the "cruise end goal" in my goal list which you normally have ("Tap on Tommy the Turkey", and then de Recipie unlocks), but i do not have the goal this time. I reported it on the Storm8 Support page, i hope they can help me out since i finished the cruise normally and do'nt want to lose gems/money on this issue.
    Same here. No cruise end goal, pie recipe still locked, first time completing thx giving cruise. Have restarted both game and iPhone several times.

Now i see tummy drop the pumpkin, but the Mini Pumkin Dish still not unclock, it the first attempt in this Cruise Ship , in last year i busy so i cuoldn't got it,,, can you help me

Host(ess)
    I did -not- complete the cruise last year.
    I have Timmy the Turkey in my Restaurant now, and i am also receiving Pumpins.
    The award recipe is still on "locked by goal".

After completing the cruise, the end-goal "Tap on Timmy" did not appear, so i could not unlock the recipe.
    I am simply missing that last goal that is normally in my to do list with every cruise.

I have a ticketnumber from Storm8, i hope they can activiate the goal or unlock the Mini Pumpkin Pies.

Grand Emperor
    Hey guys, I've reported over that some of you have locked Mini Pumpkin Pies though you have completed the cruise. Please wait for them to investigate when they get back on Monday. I'm not sending anyone to Support since this has been reported. Let's wait for the team to check and resolve this for us. Will post when I've more news. Thanks.

New Resident
    Have completed turkey cruise. Timmy has visited but not unlocked recipe for mini pumpkin pies. When click on it just brings up goals but can't see what I need to do. Very confused

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by doz1976 View Post
    Have completed turkey cruise. Timmy has visited but not unlocked recipe for mini pumpkin pies. When click on it just brings up goals but can't see what I need to do. Very confused
    Check your goal list and see if you have cruise related goals like "Tap on Timmy" etc.

New Resident
    I didn't complete cruise last year. I did this year. Timmy came in twice with pumpkins,I tapped on them and nothing happened. The latest release installed on my device overnight and now I haven't even seen Timmy since

New Resident
    As is typical, no sooner did I post my last post about the problem. I went back in to the game, and in came Timmy with a pumpkin that I was able to collect. Now, hopefully the recipe unlocks a

New Resident
    I have checked. No goal on there that says that. Only one is for pumpkin soup and need to cook mini pumpkin pies to complete this goal. Both recipes are locked. I have had Timmy visiting and collected pumpkins. In past cruises when tapped person had no probs.

New Resident
    Hello, I have the same issue. This is the first time I complete the Thanksgiving Cruise and the Mini Pumpkin Pies did not unlock I spent several gems for this too bad beacuse I play everyday and I've bought many gems. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP.
    Thank you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast