Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Timmy the turkey issues

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can you restart your game and check if Timmy drops you anything and if the Pies recipe is unlocked? Is this your first attempt on this cruise? Let me know how it goes for you.
    I completed the Thanksgiving cruise on two accounts, Timmy doesn't drop pumpkins in either.

The worst part is, in the account where I had earned Timmy the last time around he kept dropping pumpkins UNTIL I completed this cruise and then he stopped. I've collected twice on both games, no pumpkins.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm experiencing the same problem with Timmy. He's visited 3 times and hasn't dropped anything? I only have one Timmy visiting. I earned him yesterday after finishing the cruise. I didn't have the game last year. I think there is something wrong with my Timmy. Please explain. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the Thanksgiving cruise yesterday and expected Timmy to start dropping pumpkins; however, after visiting my restaurant 3 times he hasn't dropped anything. The goal is to complete mini pumpkin pies to unlock the pumpkin soup. Seems like there is a problem with Timmy. I've restarted my game twice and reloaded it once. Timmy still does not drop anything. Can you confirm that Timmy is working as designed?

New Resident
    I'm having the same issue. No pumpkins! Only Timmy came in just once & never came back. That was well over 12 hours ago. Maybe more. There must be a glitch if it's happening to others as well. PLEASE FIX!!!

Problem seems to have been fixed. About 2 minutes after I finally filed a request & posted here. Figures. LOL
    Last edited by Enodroc; 11-27-16 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Issue fixed

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Games003 View Post
    Completed the thanksgiving cruise 2016. When Timmy visited for the first time and when I clicked on him, the new pumpkin recipe unlocked but there were no space on my counter so the food disappeared. So then after when Timmy visited my restaurant he had never dropped a single pumpkin! Only money. I have no pumpkin to cook the mini pumpkin! So I spent 4 gem to cook one mini pumpkin to complete the thanks giving cruise event. Timmy dropped twice after that and he still only drops money. No pumpkin received yet! Pls help, is this a glitch? What am I doing wrong? So much for trying so hard to complete this event and then it doesn't work in the end!!!

I finally got my first pumpkin!!! Not sure if server fixed the glitch. Timmy came to visit again, I didn't click on him so he exit the restaurant. Then he came back very soon and I clicked on him. And finally my first pumpkin after 5th visit..

Hope u guys have urs fixed also!?!

Grand Emperor
    Update

Hey everyone, seems like Timmy is back to normal now. Please monitor your game and report if he's still misbehaving. Timmy can be mischievous sometimes. In the meanwhile, I'll flag this over for the team to have a word with Timmy.

I have completed the cruise and Timmy is dropping pumpkins but the receipt is still locked ��

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sharonanndawes View Post
    I have completed the cruise and Timmy is dropping pumpkins but the receipt is still locked ��
    Can you restart your device and check again? Let me know how it goes for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sharonanndawes View Post
    I have the exact same problem. Restarted device and Timmy started dropping pumpkins, but the mini pumpkin pie recipe is still locked. What should I do?

I have restarted deleted the app and re installed but still the mini pumpkin pies are locked

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast