Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Timmy the turkey issues

Quote Originally Posted by victorchan77 View Post
    I have completed the cruise and Timmy is dropping pumpkins but the receipt is still locked ��I restarted the game many times.
    I have the same problem. I finished the cruise. I have clicked on the pumpkins a few times in the last 24 hours but still the recipe does not unlock.
    Multiple times I have shut the game down, restarted my device, waited to try again but still the recipe refuses to open.

There's no use going to tech support for a few reasons. One is its too hard to figure out how to. Another is that other users report it takes up to 3 weeks now to get a response and the 8 days time limit to access this recipe is counting down and from experience we will just be told it can't be fixed not reversible by that time. Sighs

This is so frustrating
    Also why are there so few new decorations the last few months? That's so dull. The original restaurant has great decorations but the timer that meant recipes got ruined was frustrating and boring in the end. Plus having to do repetitive tasks to progress but the decorations were really great. Loved those. What new decorations restaurant 2 was getting have more or less stopped completely lately.

Finally fixed!! I just found my pumpkin pie recipe unlocked! I was able to serve the pies and finish the Friendsgiving task to get the soup recipe. Thanks!!

Grand Emperor
    Update: Solved

Hey guys, the team has fixed this. Your mini pumpkin pie should be unlocked for those who have completed the cruise.

New Resident
    Yay!! Thank you so much!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456