Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov 17, 2016

Completed cruise and still no recipe

Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    I feel *****ed...had I known that completing the cruise would not benefit me with a new recipe, I would not have bothered. They should at least advertise that the ship is the SAME as last years. Wasted gems to complete it.
    Completed the cruise 10--12 hours ago and have been looking for Timmy for hours and no sign.
    Is there some problem because unless I click on him I don't collect recipe
    Are others having this problem? Will he turn up eventually?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    Completed the cruise 10--12 hours ago and have been looking for Timmy for hours and no sign.
    Is there some problem because unless I click on him I don't collect recipe
    Are others having this problem? Will he turn up eventually?
    Try visiting another restaurant or restart your game and see if Timmy appears. Is your mini Pies still locked? You may be experiencing the same issue as others. See Timmy the turkey issues

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaertens View Post
    6 hours? That is not enough. Would be more interesting to play if he came more often. Sorry but that draws things out too much. I agree it is too frustrating when you play to the end but too never have enough gems or helping hands to finish. If the game did not lessen the worth of completed dishes as it is played to such a ridiculous amount a player could enjoy playing by finishing once in a while. Usually I just play to get stamps...finishing has only happened once in the past year and that was this cruise. Oh well, guess I will try the next one if I can get some pumpkins this game to complete a dish or two.
    He comes quicker than 6 hours more like every 2 hours. You don't have to be online for 2 hours straight to see Timmy either. Every time that I log in I get lots of cruise characters coming in and dropping goodies. Timmy may not be as often, but I figured it takes 6 hours to make a pie as opposed to 1 to 3 hours to make other cruise recipes. Just have patience while they work on the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    He comes quicker than 6 hours more like every 2 hours. You don't have to be online for 2 hours straight to see Timmy either. Every time that I log in I get lots of cruise characters coming in and dropping goodies. Timmy may not be as often, but I figured it takes 6 hours to make a pie as opposed to 1 to 3 hours to make other cruise recipes. Just have patience while they work on the bug.
    I hope so. I get one pumpkin every 4 to 6 hours. Hard to make anything when you do not get the ingredients. He definitely does not come every 2 hours with the other characters. Look forward to seeing him more often, I hope.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    bug posts on issues with timmy are moved to timmy the turkey issues. Please see there for update or make a report. Thanks.
    fyi

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Update: Solved

Hey guys, the team has fixed this. Your mini pumpkin pie should be unlocked for those who have completed the cruise. :d

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456