Thread: Land Parcels

Land Parcels

Just noticed three new land parcels with the taller grass around the Truffle Forest. When I click on the expansion signs they don't highlight for expansion.

Are these being made available to us soon?

Rhino Keeper
    I have seen this too. It showed up just after I reached level 60. Don't know if this is a coincidence? I still have some parcels near the water garden that haven't been unlocked, perhaps the new ones will unlock after I've cleared these other ones? S8?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbluffer View Post
    Just noticed three new land parcels with the taller grass around the Truffle Forest. When I click on the expansion signs they don't highlight for expansion.

Are these being made available to us soon?
    I think they may be sneak previews. Here's my reply to another member who asked about it.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I saw that earlier in my farm but couldnt expand. I think the team is giving us a sneak preview of upcoming expansions. ;-) Something for us to look forward to!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    I have seen this too. It showed up just after I reached level 60. Don't know if this is a coincidence? I still have some parcels near the water garden that haven't been unlocked, perhaps the new ones will unlock after I've cleared these other ones? S8?
    The new land plots are still locked for us. Dont worry, it's not due to your plots near your water garden.

Can S8 please consider expanding here. I could really use this space!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	35490