Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Parade Floats Event - Nov 10, 2016 (iOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mjnp View Post
    The drop rate for flowers from delivers has been very very low, and the items asked for require 4hours or multiple item crafting. I only managed to upgrade one float. Otherwise everything asks for multiple flowers, flax and wool.
    i kept refreshing my plane deliveries to no avail. When it's a doable deliver, no flowers fall. I've never seen it so bad.
    Check your neighbours and the newspaper, that's pretty much the only way I get any.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure what I did wrong. Is there a particular order to upgrade Morgan n Jed's floats.
    Cause I am on stage 3.
    I made 4 flower wreaths. Then went to make 4 chicken wires. I upgraded Morgan's float by using 2 wreaths and 4 Chicken wire.
    But now the other two flower wreath are gone. And Jed's goals on the side say to make two more

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    I'm not sure what I did wrong. Is there a particular order to upgrade Morgan n Jed's floats.
    Cause I am on stage 3.
    I made 4 flower wreaths. Then went to make 4 chicken wires. I upgraded Morgan's float by using 2 wreaths and 4 Chicken wire.
    But now the other two flower wreath are gone. And Jed's goals on the side say to make two more
    Hi
    If you started the Jed's goal 3 of 6 after putting those Flower Wreaths to Make, they won't count in the goal. The 2 Flower Wreaths should still be in your barn to be able to use to upgrade Jed's Float to stage 3.
    Hope this was the answer to what happened.

9 deliveries, zero flowers

Quote Originally Posted by mjnp View Post
    The drop rate for flowers from delivers has been very very low, and the items asked for require 4hours or multiple item crafting. I only managed to upgrade one float. Otherwise everything asks for multiple flowers, flax and wool.
    i kept refreshing my plane deliveries to no avail. When it's a doable deliver, no flowers fall. I've never seen it so bad.

Title says it all, 9 deliveries, zero flowers. Think I'm done before I even start. Absolutely refusing to play this ridiculous event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Hi
    If you started the Jed's goal 3 of 6 after putting those Flower Wreaths to Make, they won't count in the goal. The 2 Flower Wreaths should still be in your barn to be able to use to upgrade Jed's Float to stage 3.
    Hope this was the answer to what happened.
    Thanks for replying
    If I remember right I started stage 3 for Morgan n Jed at the same time. I see what you mean by not counting toward the goal. I can't be sure of the order I did.
    Anyway, I just put in my last two wreaths to make. I have to wait for them to craft, to get to next level to upgrade Mr. Jed's float.

So just a heads up to everyone, keep an eye on the goals, before upgrading or making. In fact I probably will, if possible use the links in the goal list, to get to the next task. Hopefully it will keep me from loosing stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    The search for gold is tough as always

Made two streamers in the bait shop and then went fishing. Came up with two pompoms and headed to the parade stand to make the confetti and found that I only had one pompom. Checked the barn and only one pompom was showing. Restarted the game and check the barn again and still only one pompom. I hope that losing the crafts will not be the norm for this event especially when sometimes silver and gold is hard to find.

Update - Picked up the next streamer and when I went to the pond two streamers showed up even though I had zero before I picked up the recent streamer. At least I didn't lose the one that I had made.
    Last edited by kindefarm1890; 11-11-16 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Update

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Parade Stand - 1,100 coins
    Float - 900 coins each
    Thanks sweet. Added info...
    I went buying them enthusiastically, I forgot to check the prices

Rhino Keeper
    Over 6h to make 1 metal sheet, just crazy :/

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast