Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My game stops loading at 29%

Rhino Keeper
    How do I know if I will lose my progress if I delet and reinstall? That sounds scary but I'm frustrated I still can't get into my game.

I've had the same too. I've stuck with this game despite all its issues and don't want to give up but it won't load beyond 29% no matter what I try.

New Resident
    Will I not lose all my progress deleting and reinstalling the game,, I did this with another storm game several weeks back and lost everything and had to start from the beginning again

New Resident
    They said it was fixed after being down for maintenance but mine still doesn't work.

mine even doesn't work

Game not loading after update

Game won't load past 25 anyone else having this issue or have a solution?

Thi

No solution, but I can confirm that my game also freezes at 29% loaded. Forced close & restart doesn't help.

UPDATE: complete uninstall & re-install fixed it.
    Last edited by newacadia; 11-06-16 at 07:18 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by klocain View Post
    They said it was fixed after being down for maintenance but mine still doesn't work.
    I didnt see any notification that it's fixed. May I ask where you saw that? I didnt see any update yet.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    How do I know if I will lose my progress if I delet and reinstall? That sounds scary but I'm frustrated I still can't get into my game.
    I am playing on iOS device and I have lost count of the times I deleted and installed my S8 games apps over the years. You can look at other members who have posted in this thread that their games are fine after reinstallation.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast