Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: My game stops loading at 29%

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    My game was stuck at 29% after I updated the app and refused to let me in. I reinstalled it and it worked fine for the last few hours. Can you guys try that and see if it's better?

Edit to add: Please add your game version to your bug post if you're still having issues.
    Aha! That worked perfectly, thank you!!
    I am able to get back into the game now, but it just booted me out!

I'm back in again... *sigh* any suggestions for this issue?
    Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliesAdorablePets View Post
    Aha! That worked perfectly, thank you!!
    I am able to get back into the game now, but it just booted me out!

I'm back in again... *sigh* any suggestions for this issue?
    Thanks.
    Glad to hear that you're able to get back into your game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sonjaschatts72 View Post
    To be honest I'm worried about loosing my game data if I reinstall. That happened to me with another game a while ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlasland View Post
    Agree! I've worked too hard to lose everything.
    Our game progress are saved on the Storm8 servers so you won't lose it. You just need to make sure you have your Storm8 ID and password. I know it can be scary to do this if you're doing it for the first few times.

Grand Emperor
    This issue may be due to our device performances, our connections etc, here are some suggestions you can try. Hope this helps.

- Reinstall your game
    - check your connection (see connection issue in What I can do to resolve my game issues?)
    - check your device to make sure it has plenty of space (see device performance issue in What I can do to resolve my game issues?)
    - restart your device and game

My game was stuck at 29% after I updated the app and refused to let me in. I reinstalled it and it worked fine for the last few hours. Can you guys try that and see if it's better?
    Please add your game version to your bug post if you're still having issues.
    If you have already posted, click [Edit Post] to add your game version. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    My game is stuck on 29%

New Resident
    I am a bit of a novice, so I apologize if I ask a stupid question.

If I can't get the game to ever load, how can I tell if I am logged in? I think I am, but I want to be sure before I delete and reload the game.
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    This issue may be due to our device performances, our connections etc, here are some suggestions you can try. Hope this helps.

- Reinstall your game
    - check your connection (see connection issue in What I can do to resolve my game issues?)
    - check your device to make sure it has plenty of space (see device performance issue in What I can do to resolve my game issues?)
    - restart your device and game
    If more then one person having this problem ,don't think it's on us. Plus I took my iPad to Dunkin donuts where they have a free hot spot and it still does it

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlasland View Post
    I am a bit of a novice, so I apologize if I ask a stupid question.

If I can't get the game to ever load, how can I tell if I am logged in? I think I am, but I want to be sure before I delete and reload the game.
    Thank you
    No worries Atlasland and no question is silly, this forum is for us to help each other. is "Atlasland" the ID you're playing on and you have set a password? Then it's fine to delete app, the ID and password are for recovery and transfer purposes. You need not log into game, just delete app, redownload from App Store and start game. If you're very uncomfortable with it, then don't do it but I'll have to send you to Support which will take several business days. I'm hoping the reinstallation will work for you guys like it did for me and other member, so you can get into your game faster.

Yeah.. its back to stuck at 29% again now.. ��

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    If more then one person having this problem ,don't think it's on us. Plus I took my iPad to Dunkin donuts where they have a free hot spot and it still does it
    I'm not sure tbh.... but if it's on the server end, I think there'll be many more reports. But since I encountered this issue, I'll suggest for you guys to try and see if it works. I've flagged it earlier over for the team to check on their end as well. Another member tried and got into the game so it may be worth for you guys to try.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast