Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: My game stops loading at 29%

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    I've only been assigned a number id for Dream City. I must have missed something but it's never allowed me to add my user name. Will this effect my reload?? And, will there be another update to correct the problem? Not sure if it's best to wait to be positive I do not lose my progress and gems
    Your Dream City uses the same Storm8 ID which you have for your other Storm8 games although it doesn't show it. See Create a Storm8 ID for info.

Grand Emperor
    Hi Everyone, sorry that you're unable to get into your city! The team is working on this issue to get us back into our cities as soon as they can.

I still can't get in.

I just downloaded another game and just created an ID. However, I never did this with Dream City, so I don't want to chance deleting and ruining everything. Please fix this PERMANENTLY the next go round.

New Resident
    My Dream city app is only loading to 29%, I have updated the app already. I have tried restarting my device and no change

New Resident
    Me too, after the update, it keeps hanging at 29%. Frustrating!!!

It was working for a couple of hours yesterday. But now stuck again.

I resolved the issue by deleting the game, then reinstalling it and then REBOOTING my tablet. Try it, hope it helps you as well!

Using the most recent update on an Android Asus tablet.

Fashion Designer
    I've already updated to the latest version when it came out and have been playing fine. Didn't change anything with the game setting, but my game is stuck at 29%. I've reinstalled, turned my phone on and off, still not able to play. I was one order away from finishing my boardwalk -_- How is such a blocker bug not fixed yet...

New Resident
    Hi my dream city only seems to load once a day, it also only loads to 29% for the rest of the day.
    Really frustrating as I'm never able to complete my tasks/ boardwalks.

Host(ess)

Angry Game is No Longer Loading after Sundays Update!!!

Ever since Sundays update, the game stops loading at 29%. This is a problem with many people as they posted over on the Facebook page with no replies at all!

Please fix this!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast