Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Issues after updating the app

Rhino Keeper

Issues after updating the app

Hello,

I just updated the app on my iPad. I was able to get in the game afterwars, collect items, and then complete stage 2 of the blue bridge. Then I got a pop up where the text was gibberish (you know that kind of Latin text that we see sometimes in previews of features, etc. As an example?). I closed the message and then noticed that a few of the games' icons were gone like the one to access the tasks to complete, or access buildings to buy, etc. I force closed the app and restarted it, it sticks to 29% charging but never opens up. I restarted my iPad, nothing.

I can access the game on my iPhone where I did not update the game and it registered the actions I made before the app acted weird on my iPad.

Anyone else having issues?

Sorry about this! We are currently looking into the text issue. Can you try reinstalling the game on your iPad? If that doesn't help, please visit support.storm8.com and submit a request. Once you receive a ticket number, send me a PM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Fashion Designer
    Same here sticking at 29%

Rhino Keeper
    And now my iPhone app is acting up. It's having the same issue that others reported here a while back when they would deliver the last order to level up a shop to 5 stars and the app would crash. When I open it, the shop is back to 4 1/2 stars and I have a new final order to complete. I have yet to update my iPhone app.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Sorry about this! We are currently looking into the text issue. Can you try reinstalling the game on your iPad? If that doesn't help, please visit support.storm8.com and submit a request. Once you receive a ticket number, send me a PM.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try to reinstall now.

Same problem using Acer tablet lost parts for building bridge and a hammer very upset

Fashion Designer
    Is this after the 1.2.4 update? Wondering if I should hold before updating.

Rhino Keeper
    The reinstall worked on my iPad so I installed it on my iPhone hoping it would fix the crashing issue after the last delivery of a shop. Sadly it did not solve it. The first time, it crashed. The second time, the delivery was completed and I got the items for that last delivery. I closed the app and opened it. The shop is back to 4 1/2 stars.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    The reinstall worked on my iPad so I installed it on my iPhone hoping it would fix the crashing issue after the last delivery of a shop. Sadly it did not solve it. The first time, it crashed. The second time, the delivery was completed and I got the items for that last delivery. I closed the app and opened it. The shop is back to 4 1/2 stars.

Tried once again to make the final delivery and, again, when the screen with the rewards appears, the game freezes and restarts, and it didn't save the final delivery.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Tried once again to make the final delivery and, again, when the screen with the rewards appears, the game freezes and restarts, and it didn't save the final delivery.
    Are you able to play on either devices and are you using version 1.2.4?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast