Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bridges completed, but can't build on new land

My game crashes every time I try to build anything on my new land as well. Is this a known but they're working to correct?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Anyone still having issues? Please let me know if you are. Thanks.

My situation is unchanged from my last post. I can use the Island as far as that picture shows - one square further and it crashes.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    @Green_mice, monstertop, TheRedElephant, and Mamatampa - CM has checked that you have buildings being built on the new land. Are you still having issues? Please let us know if you are. Thanks.
    I am still having problems on the land near Chesterfield Castle. The part that is built was built when I was level 30. Once I leveled up to 31 my problems started of not being able to build on the land. Tried it again this morning, no luck. Also haven't gotten any parts for the castle and have completed at least 10 businesses. The other section across the bridge is working fine.

Grand Emperor
    Appreciate all your feedback, everyone. I've flagged it over that this issue still persists.

Fashion Designer
    Can we also double check whether or not the lack of appearance of drops for Chesterfield Castle is related to this bug? I know they're supposed to be rare, but I don't think they should be to the point of non-existence. Has anyone gotten one?

P.S. I know what I'm asking may be unrelated, but I felt that this thread has the most people who've completed the bridge and can confirm for me whether or not people got drops to build the new points of interests.

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Can we also double check whether or not the lack of appearance of drops for Chesterfield Castle is related to this bug? I know they're supposed to be rare, but I don't think they should be to the point of non-existence. Has anyone gotten one?
    I haven't gotten one either and I've completed at LEAST ten shops since unlocking the land with the castle on it. Nothing.

Host(ess)
    My game is crashing also same as described above

Executive Chef
    Hey guys. I've checked all of your accounts (except for 2016chewvl. Your forum account does not have a Dream City account) and it seems like you guys are building on the new plot of land. Are you guys still encountering this?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey guys. I've checked all of your accounts (except for 2016chewvl. Your forum account does not have a Dream City account) and it seems like you guys are building on the new plot of land. Are you guys still encountering this?
    Yes, it is still a problem. Also, no compasses or lifeguard donuts are being generated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magleston View Post
    Yes, it is still a problem. Also, no compasses or lifeguard donuts are being generated.
    Thanks for letting us know. What are you trying to place down on the piece of land?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast