Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extra farmstands showing up randomly

Extra farmstands showing up randomly

Does anyone else have this issue?: Extra farmstands seem to drop in, appear and sometimes even litter my game. They show up over tables, appliances, in the walking path of customers and even in the grassy area outside the restaurant. It happens more frequently during stamp quests. I see extra farmstands in my neighbor's restaurants too, but I've never seen this discussed before.
    While the issue doesn't seem to hinder game play, it's driving me nuts. Currently I have 10 farmstands in my game screen, only one is legit tho. Customers can still walk through them or sit on them. Appliances still function as if they're not there. After spending time decorating my restaurant, it's discouraging to deal with these eyesores.
    If, however, these "extras" have some bearing on the frequency of stamp drops, I will just stop asking questions and be happy with the frequency of my stamp deliveries. 😬
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	307.6 KB 
ID:	34242  

Grand Emperor
    That is indeed a rare sight! Can you restart your device and game to see if that clears up?

Quote Originally Posted by jenindeed View Post
    Does anyone else have this issue?: Extra farmstands seem to drop in, appear and sometimes even litter my game. They show up over tables, appliances, in the walking path of customers and even in the grassy area outside the restaurant. It happens more frequently during stamp quests. I see extra farmstands in my neighbor's restaurants too, but I've never seen this discussed before.
    While the issue doesn't seem to hinder game play, it's driving me nuts. Currently I have 10 farmstands in my game screen, only one is legit tho. Customers can still walk through them or sit on them. Appliances still function as if they're not there. After spending time decorating my restaurant, it's discouraging to deal with these eyesores.
    If, however, these "extras" have some bearing on the frequency of stamp drops, I will just stop asking questions and be happy with the frequency of my stamp deliveries. ��
    Interesting indeed! Did restarting your device work?

Please submit a ticket by filling out this form and then PM me your ticket number. Thanks!

Restarting my device worked. Back to my one farmstand that I'm supposed to have. This has been going on for me for quite some time and I frequently turn my device off as habit, so I'm curious if the extra farmstands will return. One neighbor wondered if the ghost farmstands were caused by visiting neighbors and retaining an impression from their farmstands. Interesting idea, but not sure if that's possible. I assumed everyone was experiencing the issue, since I could see extra farmstands in my neighbor's restaurants too.
    Incidentally, there seems to be a server issue currently going on.... I cannot visit neighbors right now, can't refresh the street market, and my wall is blank. Don't know if this is a coincidence. I'll complete the form for a ticket number and PM to work on resolving.
    Thanks for helping!

Grand Emperor
    Glad to hear that it's working now. Thanks for letting us know. Please continue to work with Support.

My entire game is gone now. Have contacted support. Was a daily player for the last three months and very happy with my achievements thus far. So disappointed now. I hope it's possible to get my game restored.

Grand Emperor
    Oh no, sorry to hear that jenindeed. What do you mean that your game is gone? Can you give more information or screenshot?

My game progress is all gone. Game has gone back to the beginning. I've tried to power down and back up. I tried to uninstall then reinstall. My next thought is I will try to update my iOS software. Attaching a screenshot of what my game looks like now.... Sooo sad��Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	828.9 KB 
ID:	34253

Grand Emperor
    You can try logging into your Game Centre and see if it helps.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story 2.

Tried all that. My last iCloud backup was Saturday, so I should get my game save back when I reinstall, but it doesn't work. I fear it's all lost for good. I'm going to have to start over. It ****s me all the mastered dishes I'll have to start over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast