Thread: Haunted House causing game to reboot

Haunted House causing game to reboot

My haunted house keeps rebooting my game and disappearing on android my cows are pirates already am I missing something
    Last edited by Reynaazteka; 10-27-16 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Forgot to add device

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Reynaazteka View Post
    My haunted house keeps rebooting my game and disappearing on android my cows are pirates already am I missing something
    Congratulations on getting your new ghost! Was your game rebooting before you had your prizes? Can you try reinstalling your game and see if it works better? Please let me know how it goes for you.

Bug since haunted house
    Hello, Every time I take a few actions on my Farm Story 2, it reloads and undoes my actions. This has been going on for a few days. I did delete the app and download it again, but that did not help.
    This issue appeared since I got the hauted house. Everytime I try to put it on my farm, it disappears. Got the walking chicken in the middle of my screen every 5 seconds. Must do the same actions everytime.
    My storage appears at the top of my screen too and it's at 36 so, I do have plenty room.
    My ID is : Labellevie67
    Android phone : Nexus 4
    Version : 5.1.1
    If needed, ID HB3C5K7
    Level : 48

Lost a few items too......
    Please, help. Thank you, Johanne

Unhappy

Bug since haunted house

I face exactly the same issue. Getting all 20 sec, a popup with the cellar capacity. Can't place the haunted house, as it allways disappear again. The Gost is in the cellar. Game closed, Device rebooted, App cache cleaned.
    My Storm8 ID: teidefriends
    ID : 2TS5CXS
    Level: 44

I saw that the chicken skin is still in the cellar - even I had apply it already on my chickens - maybe this cause the effec. edit : I had by now a next chicken enclosure and place the skin incluse a new chicken this was not needed and it had not fixed the issue.
    Last edited by teidefriends; 10-31-16 at 01:08 PM. Reason: addon information

Grand Emperor
    Sad to hear that reinstallation didn't work. I've reported this in. Please hold while I wait for more advise from the team. Will post when I've more updates. Sorry about this.