Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: City Harbour Bridge & Golden City Bridge (new expansions) - Oct 27, 2016

Fashion Designer
    I'm thinking it's related to the crashing bug that we're having with the new City Harbor Bridge expansion. I know drops are rare and it's supposed to be challenging but there's no way it's this rare.

Bug report. When I repaired the city harbor bridge I unlocked 2 lands without doing anything. And I can't build any roads or put any buildings on the land below, or it will restart by itself. I also got the castle but I never get a single lifegurad after I mastered approximately 10 businesses. I think it's a display error and I acturally have not unlocked the land with the castle on it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 201990321 View Post
    Bug report. When I repaired the city harbor bridge I unlocked 2 lands without doing anything. And I can't build any roads or put any buildings on the land below, or it will restart by itself. I also got the castle but I never get a single lifegurad after I mastered approximately 10 businesses. I think it's a display error and I acturally have not unlocked the land with the castle on it.
    Please see current bug thread

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Bugs reports have been moved to Bridges completed, but can't build on new land thread. Please post there if you're having this issue or check there for updates. Thanks for reporting. Cheers.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    I'm thinking it's related to the crashing bug that we're having with the new City Harbor Bridge expansion. I know drops are rare and it's supposed to be challenging but there's no way it's this rare.
    Just got my 1st compass :-)

Rhino Keeper
    any1 knows what is the latin(?) phrase that showed up after completing the 2nd phrase of the city habor bridge? thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    any1 knows what is the latin(?) phrase that showed up after completing the 2nd phrase of the city habor bridge? thanks
    I've that screen too and have flagged it over earlier. Thanks.

How do you get the stage 3 items for both bridges? I keep playing and playing and haven't received even one yet. Do they come with completed orders? Or the dock thing? Or people on the street? Or something else?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BessiesBestBakery View Post
    How do you get the stage 3 items for both bridges? I keep playing and playing and haven't received even one yet. Do they come with completed orders? Or the dock thing? Or people on the street? Or something else?
    I get the bridge parts from submitting the 10th business orders of any business. The lights come randomly from any business order. So far I didnt get any of these from citizens. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    what is the highest level to reach?
    Last edited by wealthyrich; 11-21-16 at 11:51 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    i don't seem to be getting compass for the landing or float for the castle
    Me neither. It took me 1.5-2 weeks before I got one and havent since. It gets more difficult as we expand to more POIs. I hope you'll get yours soon.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast