Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Scorpio - 2016 Oct 25

Rhino Keeper
    Luckily I have already got seamur in my storage I'm not worry about not hatching it at all just focus to do other goal

Oh I hope I can get it SOOOOOO bad!!! I need it my sign!!! Oh I REALLY hope I can get it!!!!!!!
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Rhino Keeper
    Is storm 8 going to fix the hatching issue? The egg I have on my main nest is the Seamur which we need for the next part of the goal. I've had it sitting there in preparation for this goal for weeks now and don't want to have to try and breed another one.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Is storm 8 going to fix the hatching issue? The egg I have on my main nest is the Seamur which we need for the next part of the goal. I've had it sitting there in preparation for this goal for weeks now and don't want to have to try and breed another one.
    Ouch you are in a bit of tricky fix. I just reported it few hours ago, we'll need to wait for them to get in to check. Will post as soon as I have more news. If worse comes to worst, hatching for medallions is 24 gems to skip - that's better than trying to hatch another Seamur. You get 5 gems from Goal 3.

Grand Emperor
    Limited Time Goal: In a Pinch (7 days)

Goal 1
    Harvest mango x5

Goal 2
    Collect Scorpio medallions from harvesting food x90 (skip: 120 gems)
    Collect Libra medallions from hatching x12 (skip: 24 gems)
    REWARD: 500 food, 750 xps

Goal 3
    Hatch a Seamur (Water + Nature, 11 hrs) (skip: 50 gems)
    Feed your Seamur x50 (skip: 120 gems)
    REWARD: 5 gems, 1,250 xps

Goal 4
    Harvest spell melons x6 (skip: 60 gems)
    Collect Scorpio medallions from farms x132 (skip: 176 gems)
    REWARD: 10 gems, Scorpio

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you rynetory...i will check back later.

Got seamur with frostfang lv 15 and turtisle lv 4. Actually, trying for an aquatter, but it's a nice fail. So happy to get it quick. I'm always having a difficult time to breed a spesific animals. I'm just starting to play this game several months ago. Do the zodiac animals goals pop up according to the real zodiac dates and will be returning next year if we didn't get it this time?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Just to let you guys know that I didn't get pendants from hatching in Goal 2 using an extra nest but it did from main nest. Do make sure that you are hatching in the main nest for it to count. I've reported this over.
    I just had the same issue this morning. No pendantsense for hatching an 11 hr on the 2nd nest! So frustrating!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Don’t forget to check your storage. I have two Seamus sitting in my storage from Spin to Win. That relieves me from trying to breed it for this quest.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stellasfairyland View Post
    Don’t forget to check your storage. I have two Seamus sitting in my storage from Spin to Win. That relieves me from trying to breed it for this quest.
    Thanks for the reminder - it made me check, and now I am happy with the Seamur that I was disappointed at winning in the Spin to Win at the time

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast