Thread: Question ??? Please help me

New Resident

Question ??? Please help me

Hello ! I play Restaurant Story , actually the size is 19x22 , but i have a question , if I pay 100 gems i will expand 27x30 or not ? Please i need to know. Thanks .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blueyellow View Post
    Hello ! I play Restaurant Story , actually the size is 19x22 , but i have a question , if I pay 100 gems i will expand 27x30 or not ? Please i need to know. Thanks .
    No you have to do the 20x23 first, all expansions have to be done in order. If you try to skip game won't let you, and you'll get a pop up saying you have to do next one first. Most players do early expansions with coins and last ones with gems.

New Resident
    Thank you so much .

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Quote Originally Posted by blueyellow View Post
    Your post mentioned a 27x30 expansion, but to my knowledge the largest was 26x29. Checked my game and there are expansions up to 31x34 now. Was this upgrade announced anywhere?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    Your post mentioned a 27x30 expansion, but to my knowledge the largest was 26x29. Checked my game and there are expansions up to 31x34 now. Was this upgrade announced anywhere?
    I didn't notice this until I read your post. I didn't see it announced anywhere.

New Resident
    Hello my question is i perches the $1.99 special I got the 2500 coins and the 20 gems but I can't find the stove would i have to give 49gems to get the stove if so i don't think that's fair i pay to get the stove wen i could of waited and get it free please help?

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure what your specific offer was, but it sounds to me like you got an appliance, not an appliance slot. You can store one of the ovens/stoves that you have out right now, and then place whatever appliance it is that came in the deal if you want to cook with it now.

New Resident
    You know what i did what you said and i found the stove but the problem im having i had to put one in to take out the one i perched what i meant in the first email was there's a special buy in the game for $1.99 you get 2500 coins 20 gems + a sonic stove but it looks like for me to be able to use the stove i will have lose one because i have to put it on storage like i said i don't think that's fare wen i pay for it.

Grand Emperor
    The package offer was for the appliance itself and not for the extra slot to unlock appliances. Twospoons is correct, you'll have to store the existing one to put it out. If you play this game for a long time, you'll have many more appliances than you can display.

Closing thread since original question has been answered and thread has gone off topic.