Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade and Treat Event - Oct 20, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I absolutely don't get the flag boost. I placed it. The only info is that I can craft as much as I like while its activated but everything shows exactly the same. What is it suppose to do? Seems like a waste to me.
    Hi ghjvcucjb. This flag is similar to other flags from The Farmers Market. It reduces the crafting duration by 50% of anything you make in the Treat Trader building for 4 hours while the flag is active. This will help you to make more treats for turning in at the Collection Gallery. Hope this helps. Good luck for your event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hi ghjvcucjb. This flag is similar to other flags from The Farmers Market. It reduces the crafting duration by 50% of anything you make in the Treat Trader building for 4 hours while the flag is active. This will help you to make more treats for turning in at the Collection Gallery. Hope this helps. Good luck for your event.
    Thanks. But I have found with all the flags including this one that none of my times are reduced. The flag was placed, I filled all my slots and they are still at the same time. I went back a little while later to check on the one that takes 2 hours and it still had 1 hour and 51 minutes. I don't think they work in my farm

ETA just checked again and the blue rock candy has 1 hour and 19 minutes still on. There's no way the flag is working otherwise it should have only been 1 hour

Grand Emperor
    Thanks. But I have found with all the flags including this one that none of my times are reduced. The flag was placed, I filled all my slots and they are still at the same time. I went back a little while later to check on the one that takes 2 hours and it still had 1 hour and 51 minutes. I don't think they work in my farm

ETA just checked again and the blue rock candy has 1 hour and 19 minutes still on. There's no way the flag is working otherwise it should have only been 1 hour
    Unless you're referring to another craft, the Rock Candy takes 4hrs to craft. Can you help to check and let me know if it's an issue and I'll report it in. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Unless you're referring to another craft, the Rock Candy takes 4hrs to craft. Can you help to check and let me know if it's an issue and I'll report it in. Thanks.
    Sorry, went to dinner and just got back. You are correct and I was mistaken. The rock candy is at 2 hours, if it's suppose to be 4 hours then the flag is working properly. My apologies. Now that I know it's working then I will say...love the boost! Woo hoo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanja49 View Post
    I do not have a mine. Will it count if i buy the blue thing in a shop?
    Yes it does!

Grand Emperor
    Sorry, went to dinner and just got back. You are correct and I was mistaken. The rock candy is at 2 hours, if it's suppose to be 4 hours then the flag is working properly. My apologies. Now that I know it's working then I will say...love the boost! Woo hoo
    You are so funny! Very happy to hear that your boost is ok, I'm relieved for you. Great that you loaded the longest craft for it. Well played. Cheers.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    Yes it does!
    Thanks for the info. Great to see you in Farm 2 forum too. Welcome!

This event should be called "silver hunt".

Rhino Keeper
    I'm out. I just did the math and I don't have enough mining tools for the 64 pieces of silver and 16 sugar crystals needed to collect the 16 treat bags to get the ghost.

Good luck everyone! I hope to see that ghosts floating around someone's farm.

Rhino Keeper
    The crystals surprisingly dropped at a pretty decent rate. However the amount of silver needed is a bit much. Even if they reduced the number of worms needed to make the fish to 3, that would still be difficult, but 64 is just a lot of silver. I have 8 tools left and 23 more silver to get.

But I do appreciate that we will be able to trade the bags of candy with others to try to reach thenprizes. That makes it a bit more fun and less frustrating for us. Thank you.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast