Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade and Treat Event - Oct 20, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmack8514 View Post
    where is my free boost flag it says check the cellar but its not in there
    Hi Jmack,
    Sorry, I haven't seen any messages saying we got a free Treat Trader Boost (flag). The Treat Trader Boost is available for iOS players in our Market but costs 10 gems and will work for 4 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Thank you for starting the thread FunkyJM

Would love another ghost in the haunted house!

Wonder where we get this prize pumpkin that we turn extra bags into?
    Hi Judyandthecat,
    I was wondering the same about the Prize Pumpkin. I'll be back with the answer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    I wish there was more variation in the design of the ghost, it's like the white one but with a sticking tongue. Oh, was there ever a bat pet for the haunted house?

Btw, the drop rate seems quite good, I'm getting a corn with every delivery, I saw some in the newspaper and also found easily items while mining.
    Hi Mearro,
    Never saw a Bat as Pet yet. Nice idea though
    I also love the drop rate. This way more farmers have a chance of getting all the available decorations, skins and pets

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a glitch? This is the second time that I completed the 3rd step and it reversed back to step 3 again :/ What the heck, I restarted etc and I still can't move past step 3...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmack8514 View Post
    where is my free boost flag it says check the cellar but its not in there
    Try force closing and reopening the game. I had to do that before my free boost showed up in the cellar.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jump00 View Post
    Try force closing and reopening the game. I had to do that before my free boost showed up in the cellar.
    Hehe, I must have missed something. I haven't and still don't see a free boost Are u both on iOS or is it something for Android? Or is it depending on farm level?

Host(ess)
    It was probably for iOS only. I think it was "Let your fright flag fly 1/2". We were to place the free boost and also make another cookie. I can't remember what the reward was.
    Edit to add: I got this after turning in the first collection. It was on both my level 41 and level 22 farms. Both iOS.
    The second part is "Let your Fright Flag Fly (2/2)". It's get another treat trader boost (10 gems in the market) and the reward is 5 gems.
    Last edited by jump00; 10-21-16 at 09:34 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jump00 View Post
    It was probably for iOS only. I think it was "Let your fright flag fly 1/2". We were to place the free boost and also make another cookie. I can't remember what the reward was.
    Hmmm that's interesting... I'm on iOS and I didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Hehe, I must have missed something. I haven't and still don't see a free boost Are u both on iOS or is it something for Android? Or is it depending on farm level?
    You aren't the only one.

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	178.8 KB 
ID:	34086

Hmmm, I've never been special before ��. Let's see if I can upload the picture...

Rhino Keeper
    My flag thing keeps messing up too. It tells me to buy one, but, in the "shop" it says I'm at my limit. I do not have one on my farm. Force close is no help

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast