Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trade and Treat Event - Oct 20, 2016 (IOS and Android)

I'm just as frustrated with this event as everyone else in this thread. I have no mining tools, no silver, deliveries almost NEVER drop any tools (I'm on Android so my only option for quick deliveries is plane deliveries, which used to give me a tool about every 2-3 deliveries, now it's maybe 1 in 10), my pets rarely give me any, and when I DO get a tool, I don't get any silver from the mine. I'm just now crafting my second gummy fish ever since the supplies needed are nearly impossible to acquire. I've spent money on this game before to help myself a little bit along on events, but I'm not about to drop the insane amount it would cost to complete THIS event. If some adjustments aren't made to make it more reasonable to complete, I'm not going to be spending a dime with Storm8 in the future.

Hey everyone, I just noticed that for me, Stormy has a bat bag for sale! That's the one needed toward the vampire bunny pet (sorry if I'm repeating anything that was already said by someone else). If anyone needs that type of treat bag, buy it from Stormy in the newspaper, then quickly click on "visit farm," and sometimes there will be a second one still for sale in Stormy's shop once you go visit. It doesn't work (at least for me) if you go through the friends/neighbors list, only through the newspaper, then clicking on the orange visit button immediately after you've bought the first item through the newspaper.

New Resident

jacqui

I have a pirate cow in the cellar that will not move-any ideas?

Executive Chef
    Lol is everything i can say.I've started this event with 70 + 20 saved tools.Now i have 0 and only 2 pumpkin bags. which is very frustrating. 0 tools and the ratio was like 10 tools :1 silver which is ridiculous!This game was very funny till this event.So u dont want us to get that little ghostie I' m more than frustrating.I' m broke and keep getting vampire bags!I got like 10 extra vampire bags and I sold em for those who want the rabbit. What's ur answer for this situation?...going to cry out loud I really
    want that ghostieee!

Executive Chef
    I forgot to mention iOS user here

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by everjac24 View Post
    I have a pirate cow in the cellar that will not move-any ideas?
    The pirate cow is a skin, try these to apply. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    1) Go into Edit Mode.
    2) Tap the farm animal habitat, e.g. Cow Pasture, Chicken Coop, etc.
    3) Tap the newly-earned skin.
    4) If the skin does not appear in the menu, force-closing and re-opening the game should fix the issue.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally gave up on this quest. There were never and still no treatbags on the market or for sale at my friends. It takes way too much trouble to make 1 gummy bear. I too, never got any silver in the mine and am out of tools and no tools drop with the deliveries, also never have received a gold cow bell. Frustrating... they want us to keep playing (and spending money) it needs to be a bit more realistic to achieve goals.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that no tools are dropping with deliverys or animals. And no silver in the mines. This is very frustrating and now I'm only getting duplicate bags as well not the ones I need. I'm about to run out of tools so this event will be over for me. I stared with 90 tools.
    I started out with 200 mining tools and still did not get enough silver to craft 16 baits. To craft enough for this event a player probably need 300 mining tools.

I just bought the final pumpkin bag that I needed, which I still can't believe I did! LOL
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-16 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Removed buy/sell comments - see Moderator's Notes in Post 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missbeccalou View Post
    I'm just as frustrated with this event as everyone else in this thread. I have no mining tools, no silver, deliveries almost NEVER drop any tools (I'm on Android so my only option for quick deliveries is plane deliveries, which used to give me a tool about every 2-3 deliveries, now it's maybe 1 in 10), my pets rarely give me any, and when I DO get a tool, I don't get any silver from the mine. I'm just now crafting my second gummy fish ever since the supplies needed are nearly impossible to acquire. I've spent money on this game before to help myself a little bit along on events, but I'm not about to drop the insane amount it would cost to complete THIS event. If some adjustments aren't made to make it more reasonable to complete, I'm not going to be spending a dime with Storm8 in the future.
    I totally agree!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast