Thread: Fountain/County Fair Boost

Fountain/County Fair Boost

Aloha...

I purchased the Fall Fountain County Fair boost from the last event and have not yet received it as a decoration. I bought it just about the time I started the event when the prompt came up (well before the expiration). I've restarted my device and checked my cellar several times and even deleted and reinstalled my game and it still has not shown up.

I play on an iPad (iOS 10.0.2), Game Version 2.5.1

In this screenshot you can see in the upper left hand corner that the Fall Fountain boost is active (not grayed out) as proof that I purchased it:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0512.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	33854

Any help would be appreciated. Mahalo

Grand Emperor
    Let me flag this in. I think the boost for a past event was also a bit slow to turn into decoration. You needn't reinstall, just force shut and start game will do. Mahalo.

I purchased the duck pond and also haven't received it. I've forced shut the game several times. Hoping to see it soon. Thanks!

Myself as well. I purchased the autumn pond, have force shut the game and nada.

Grand Emperor
    A little update on this. The boosts will turn into decorations sometime next week. Thank you for your patience.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the update - I will start checking next week!

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    A little update on this. The boosts will turn into decorations sometime next week. Thank you for your patience.
    Mahalo for looking into this, rynetory. I appreciate all your hardwork.

This is not directed at you, but to the devs, sales dept., etc. It's a little disappointing to spend money on something and have to wait to receive it for several weeks. I understand that there are probably extenuating circumstances of which we're unaware, but this delay will probably make me think twice about buying the boost in the future. It was of minimal help to me during the event (a 5% boost barely seemed to make a difference), not to mention that I may not even use it until next Fall since my farm is now decorated for Halloween. It doesn't seem to be worth a hundred some-odd gems. JMHO.

Mahalo

Grand Emperor
    Appreciate your feedback, PANIOLA. And no worries, no offense taken either. I'm not sure why it took longer for the boosts to turn this time and I can understand your wanting to get them earlier. They are very pretty. I've passed over your feedback to the team. Hopefully we get boosts turned faster in future. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

Grand Emperor
    I believe that you all have received your decorations by now.

Closing thread. (Send me a private message if you still havent gotten yours and I'll reopen thread.)