Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: A Light in the Dark - The Finale is Here!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by weggelassen View Post
    You have to buy the noble crystal from market to feed above lev 10
    Thank you so much!

How do you breed a charm dragon

How do you breed a charm dragon.

Executive Chef
    Day 9 finished this morning, just waiting for tomorrow.

I had to skip getting chronicler to level 14, it was cheaper to do that and raise LH to a 13. I'm working on planting to keep a minimum of 250k at all times for when events pop up.

My son just finished day 8 on the mid levels. He needs 30k food to finish up, at about 20k. He should make it. It's movie and buffbeet planting for him tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by StoryPlayer67 View Post
    How do you breed a charm dragon.
    Magic and fire for a charm dragon. 16 hour breed good luck:-D

The popup came suddenly and took my seventy gold to skip mural fragment i woul have done it i have everything reafy for that. Any hope of getting gold back. I mailed teamlava. I am worried about the gold loss..
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-16-16 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Nightclub Owner
    Finished this, loving the Light Mother dragon
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I enjoy the game, I just feel like I will never accomplish anything... so many dragons so much food. I'm glad they have come up,with a way to get the dragons fed. Plus in the battle they have levels 17 and such. I have one that is a 15. Lol. I wish I knew what I should concentrate on the most for fighting. I want them all. Lol. I don't know, just roll with it. Haha. I play a lot of their games so I sometimes I'm the bug and sometimes I'm the windshield. You have to not feed your dragons, it then you can't evolve for mineing during these events. Then your scared to ask for maps. If you don't know about this forum your really in trouble. Plus you must b up at 2 am to get it rolling. Lol. I never won until I came here and was prepared for the next day. The battle field is much harder than fantasy story. IDK. We shall see. Then this new dragon with the crystals if you don't make it. You out of luck. Haha. I been playing guess why it's called a game. Have fun everyone. I hope I can make it. I know it's not for a lack of effort. Good luck to everybody let me get back to my next battle. Ha ha.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jihee1987 View Post
    The popup came suddenly and took my seventy gold to skip mural fragment i woul have done it i have everything reafy for that. Any hope of getting gold back. I mailed teamlava. I am worried about the gold loss..
    I am sorry you lost your gold. We can't discuss Support actions on forum. Please continue to follow up with Support. Thanks.

New Resident
    Yeah.. I got the light mother dragon, its my first prime dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by anggaJOIN View Post
    Yeah.. I got the light mother dragon, its my first prime dragon
    Congrats!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)