Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Find Cash Register in "Food Lab".

Can't Find Cash Register in "Food Lab".

I am at level 48, and should have a Cash Register in my tables store/options.
    Many of my neighbors have them. They tell me they cost 25,000 coins, and are near the desks and the bean tables. They are not discontinued, because my neighbors who have them in their purchase options can still buy them.
    Why isn't it in my tables store? I really want one instead of the desk.

Grand Emperor
    Can you take a look under your Tables tab for a "White host table"? That's the cash register and there are several more cash registers following that.

The white host table is the cash register? It costs 20,000.
    My friends say that theirs says Cash Register , with a price of 25,000.
    Confused. It won't be another white host table like the one I have?
    There are the White Host Table, Pine Host Table, Mahogany Host Table, & Resort Host Table.
    I am referring to an actual item that looks like a cash register, and when touched is called Cash Register... They tell me it's after the host tables and Flower tables and near the Bean tables... They can still buy Bean tables and more Cash Registers too.
    I am now level 51.
    Last edited by wagygirl; 10-07-16 at 02:46 PM. Reason: forgot something

Rhino Keeper
    Everyone gets a regular cash register originally, you must have bought a white host table at a later time & the register should be in storage, with option to buy more.

Just checked on both ios and android, register is about 11 pages into table tab, between bean table & spring flower tables.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-08-16 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Grand Emperor
    wagygirl - The cash register is between Bean Table and Spring Flower as mentioned above. Please let me know if you are still having trouble locating it.

Now, I am level 53.
    I never had a Cash Register. I would have kept it. Maybe they no longer start players with a Cash Register anymore. I tried Bakery Story out of curiosity, and it had a Host Table too.

I don't have a Bean table or Spring Flower table in my tables either.
    I hate the look of the Host table. Please tell me what to do to get a Cash Register.

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    Now, I am level 53.
    I never had a Cash Register. I would have kept it. Maybe they no longer start players with a Cash Register anymore. I tried Bakery Story out of curiosity, and it had a Host Table too.

I don't have a Bean table or Spring Flower table in my tables either.
    I hate the look of the Host table. Please tell me what to do to get a Cash Register.
    I'm on Android and I never had a cash register or other items I saw in my neighbours' restaurants. I learned on this forum that those items were available in the themed versions of RS, such as Earth Day and Outdoors. I installed all the themed versions and after a few days, the cash register, hedges and other items appeared in my regular game. I still don't have wedding cake, although my neighbours swear it's a recipe on the regular oven.

Grand Emperor
    wagygirl - I think mogglo may be right. You may not get it if you didn't download that version if you're on Android or its before your time. You can send the email to Support if you like them to help you check.

Thanks mogglo for your help.

Executive Chef
    I have the cash register out but I notice you can't buy more of them, it's gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast