Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Quest - Oct 6, 2016

New Resident
    I made spider webs and fished 8 flying fish this morning, but my game doesn't think I have done that. My game is also frozen and when I tap on my screen, it goes into editing mode. I'm stuck all day not being able to advance. I have rebooted several times as well. Help!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farmermimi456 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. No pumpkins in the studio. I'm stuck ��
    Are you on this goal that is when jack o lanterns appear in the studio

Goal 5 of 10: A Husky Halloween
    Get 5 Pumpkin Patches
    Make 10 Jack-O-Lanterns (make in studio)
    Upgrade Treat Bucket to Stage 3 (10 Jack-O-Lanterns, 25 Orange Candy)
    REWARDS: 130 coins, 60 experience points

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to stop by and say, THANKS S8. I enjoyed this event. It was awsome.
    I was able to do it even though I was super busy and could only farm cpl times a day. I did use the bronze cowbells to half production time, so that things were ready when I needed it. Bought some of the orange candy from the newspaper. But still spent tons of coins, buying stuff from newspaper and nbrs to send deliveries to get the clippers n stuff needed.
    All the best to those still working on the event.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JannyMorrow View Post
    After I upgrade to stage 3, can I sell off extra jackolanterns?
    You wont be needing them after Goal 5.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by remifent View Post
    I made spider webs and fished 8 flying fish this morning, but my game doesn't think I have done that. My game is also frozen and when I tap on my screen, it goes into editing mode. I'm stuck all day not being able to advance. I have rebooted several times as well. Help!
    Maybe you want to reinstall your game and see if it helps? If you are still having issues, please drop a post (with screenshots will be helpful) in the bugs and issues forum and I'll help you there. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ugs-amp-Issues

Fashion Designer
    I completed the quest and got the "husky". Are you sure it's not a corgi? The legs are awfully short for a sled dog. The Halloween bulldog from last year is twice its size with legs in porportion to its body.

And wouldnt it make more sense to have it be able to go in the haunted house habitat with the ghost instead of an igloo?

Are igloos haunted? Maybe a zombie pengiun next year?
    Last edited by jmterao; 10-11-16 at 12:21 AM. Reason: More

Host(ess)

Halloween Chocolate and Orange Candy Cane ... where do we get this from?

Hey guys, My choo choo train is looking for a limited time halloween chocolate and orange candy cane. I can't figure out where they come from..... Can you help me? My train is all loaded up except for this item. Thanks!!

ID: snowqt

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phatct View Post
    Hey guys, My choo choo train is looking for a limited time halloween chocolate and orange candy cane. I can't figure out where they come from..... Can you help me? My train is all loaded up except for this item. Thanks!!

ID: snowqt
    Halloween chocolate (like the caramel filled chocolate?) comes from the chocolatier. Each one takes 2 dark chocolate and 1 caramel sauce.
    Orange candy cane comes from the fall bed and breakfast building. Each one takes 3 maple syrup, 2 maple leaves, and 3 white sugar.

Rhino Keeper
    Finished thanks to neighbors selling what I needed in the paper and in their shops. Just my opinion, the dog should have shared the ghost house. Anyway, I'll keep making scales and webs if anyone finds that of any help.

Also, if you can buy everything, I don't see the point of finishing the quests. I got the dog, and didn't even have to make the collar or anything that comes after.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought a silver collar and have enough orange candy to upgrade.

My question is....can I upgrade 'before' I've made all the silver scales & collar or will it mess something up?

Thanks.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast