Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Autumn County Fair - Sept 23, 2016

Todays orders have been crazy! Had to refresh a lot! Right now I'm at 72% and my other game at 56%. This will be the first event I couldn't complete. It seems like they are getting harder to do. And what the turkey gives us, doesn't make up for the stuff we have to send. I thought since the turkey was giving us darts, that I would win the prize in the treehouse .... Nope!!! Also, stop with the tickets!!!!!!!!! I have the balloon but never use it. At least change the prizes in the balloon if you keep giving us tickets!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    As I said at the beginning of this topic: meh. I'm quitting today. Like others have noted, even 5-ribbon orders give hardly anything toward the total due. It's just not worth my time and effort. I was going to finish the second set up upgrade parts for day 7, but it's not giving me enough points for the orders versus the time it takes to get items made. I had a bunch of higher-value items ready, although not as many as I would have liked as the events are coming with little time to restock/use machines for stuff not related to the event. Little of that has been requested.

When I was at lower levels--like in the 40s, the fair events took effort, but I always finished. Now I'm in the 50s, and I haven't finished the last few between being asked for items I cannot make, such as ice cream ones, and the low return rate. I think the next fair event my goal will be making lots of money selling items to people participating in the event.

Executive Chef
    I won't be able to finish this one. The requests were ridiculous. And in all the stalking of the market and my hundreds of neighbor's I was only able to find needed items about three times during this event. I'm sorry but you can't convince me the algorithm wasn't messed with. I use to love these events. Actual the only events in this game I actual enjoy. But not any more. Once you start leveling up the requests for these events become ridiculous.

I've already deleted so many S8 games in the past month. It would be a shame after all these years to have to delete this one too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    As I said at the beginning of this topic: meh. I'm quitting today. Like others have noted, even 5-ribbon orders give hardly anything toward the total due. It's just not worth my time and effort. I was going to finish the second set up upgrade parts for day 7, but it's not giving me enough points for the orders versus the time it takes to get items made. I had a bunch of higher-value items ready, although not as many as I would have liked as the events are coming with little time to restock/use machines for stuff not related to the event. Little of that has been requested.

When I was at lower levels--like in the 40s, the fair events took effort, but I always finished. Now I'm in the 50s, and I haven't finished the last few between being asked for items I cannot make, such as ice cream ones, and the low return rate. I think the next fair event my goal will be making lots of money selling items to people participating in the event.
    ITA on everything you said. Your last sentence sounds like a smart one! I will probably be joining you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    Day 7 of the challenge, and 5 star deliveries are only work 5%. Which is crazy...makes me think on day 10 a 5 star delivery will be worth 1%
    I don't know what they're worth but I finished every day until yesterday. Then the orders were ridiculous, almost all 5 stars and the counter barely moved. So no way for me to finish today...the last day of the event. They need to adjust the worth levels.

Executive Chef
    Now that the Autumn Fair event is drawing to a close, will the Turkeys be staying for a while, or are they all going into hiding since Thanksgiving is coming up soon?

Rhino Keeper
    I struggled through this event getting behind with the days. I must've had a lucky day today as I managed to complete the rest in a few hours this morning. I thought the last day was the easiest to fill..

I have a look in the shop and in my first 20 or os neighbour's shops for items I don't have. If I can't find them I refresh.

Farm Supplier
    Omg I thought I was the only one who's request on the last day were ridiculous! I have had to refresh all day due to time and no big ticket items. So frustrating to do all that work and now fail on the last day!!!! So sad and mad!

New Resident
    I bought the pond boost during the time where I should have been able to keep it, but it disappeared and is not in my storage. What should I do?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mjnp View Post
    I bought the pond boost during the time where I should have been able to keep it, but it disappeared and is not in my storage. What should I do?
    Your pond will turn into a decoration some time this week.

See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....nty-Fair-Boost

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456