Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Bakery Story items?

Banana Split Sofa & Candy Robot

Host(ess)
    I love the flowers, trees and the different fountains ❤️

New Resident

Retired ovens

You should bring back some retired oven that a lot of my nbrs missed out on...coffin drink, witch cauldron, healthy sweets, winter oven, world games..bring them back for a ltd time. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by donnalop View Post
    You should bring back some retired oven that a lot of my nbrs missed out on...coffin drink, witch cauldron, healthy sweets, winter oven, world games..bring them back for a ltd time. Thanks
    Moved and merged your thread from Bugs and Issues to this thread given it's not a bug but suggestions.

Here's the link to Suggestions and Feedback forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...s-amp-Feedback

Farm Supplier
    Would love a chance to get the haunted house & monster kitchen!

Executive Chef
    My favorite is the Pastry Couch - I would love to be able to get a 2nd one. I used to have two but accidently sold one instead of storing it. I just about cried when it happened.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love the Cupid Corner Booth, Banana Split Sofa, All Gingerbread, Stained glass windows, teacup fountain, sugar couch, Victorian couch, spring sectional, coffee shop, bakesgiving, candy carousel, antique street lamp, glasses love, garden glow, tiara counter, pastel lounge, all frosted branch items, haunted house, haunted tables, duck fountain, goose, pink sparkly tiles, ping pong tables and chairs. Oven ~ snowman oven!!!!
    When you release old items please have matching items? Like trampoline tables with matching chairs.
    Just release all old ovens and items please. You would make so much money. We would all want them.

Fall ovens: withches cauldron, pumpkin stove, parfait potion, Fall oven, hallo, Octob, cornucopia
    Winter ovens: snowman oven, snowman fountain, winter frost fountain, Santa shop oven, Yuletide oven. Winter oven, Santa oven, marzipan, candy cane oven, Yuletide fountain, candy maker

Spring bubbles, city of love counter, all items from the candy crate, hockey penguin wallpaper, snowman wallpaper, hockey cookies, little helper, lotus fountain, pastel coffee bar, peppermint couches, prep baker

I think every release should come with a matching door, couch/sofa, and lamps.

PLEASE RELEASE ALL OLD OVENS, GOALS, AND ITEMS. YOU WILL BEING EVERYONE BACK TO THE GAME.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-31-17 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, too many favorite items

But I love all the items from DONUT and GINGERBREAD boxes!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6588.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	158.6 KB 
ID:	38424

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6585.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	241.6 KB 
ID:	38425

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t know where they’re from, but I love the little mushroom decorations I’ve seen in neighbors’ bakeries. I’d love to get the chance to have them in mine.

I would love it if you bring back the gem dispensers, even for a limited time only. There would be enough time for anyone who wants them to get their hands on them.