Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Double mystery crates

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    My businesses now show 2 crates. It seems to have been triggered when I unlocked the cinema beyond the bridge (or is it a movie studio... My game is in French and all buildings beyond the bridge are not properly translated, this one is called the Taj Mahal in the French version of the game!) I did receive a 2nd crate with one clapper after mastering one business a few days ago as you mention in your P.S. But my business show x2 next to the mystery crate as it was the case for the player who originally opened this thread.
    Everyone should only be seeing one crate. The team is still working on this. This is just a graphical issue and does not affect your game.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-08-16 at 05:56 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have unlocked the Chesterfield Studios but I am only showing one crate . I will add your post to the report.
    Thanks! Here is a picture that shows the +2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	157.3 KB 
ID:	33434

Grand Emperor
    Thanks! Here is a picture that shows the +2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	157.3 KB 
ID:	33434
    Thank you for the pic. Kooky has passed it over and gotten confirmation that it's a graphical issue and does not affect your game nor drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thank you for the pic. Kooky has passed it over and gotten confirmation that it's a graphical issue and does not affect your game nor drops.
    Thanks for the info

Rhino Keeper
    Once I gathered all the parts to upgrade the studios and did so, the +2 next to the mystery boxes reverted back to +1. So it really looks like the studios triggered that change in graphics.

Grand Emperor
    Once I gathered all the parts to upgrade the studios and did so, the +2 next to the mystery boxes reverted back to +1. So it really looks like the studios triggered that change in graphics.
    Oh good, great to hear that your game is back to normal now! Thanks for your feedback, I've passed to the team.

Farm Supplier

No longer receiving 2 boxes after 5 star mastery?

Version 1.2.3 update 10 Oct 2016
    Android
    Samsung galaxy tab S2

When i add a business it shows the rewards as 2 prizes boxes.

But for the last few days when i reach the 5 star mastery of a business i now only receive 1 prize box not 2. Last week i eas getting 2 prize boxes for 5 star mastery.

I would welcome any advice

Many thks

Grand Emperor
    Were you expanding to any Point of Interest or Location when you were receiving 2 crates? What was your 2nd crate's reward? Was it an expansion part for Point of Interest or Location?

Farm Supplier
    Ah sorry about that I was on my mobile so didn't see the earlier started thread. As per earlier posters my issue started once I expanded to start collecting parts for Chesterfield studio. I did also uninstall & reinstall but my graphics still show 2 boxes business mastery rewards. I still need 2 more clapper boards so I guess it will go back to normal once I unlock those.

Grand Emperor
    Yes I think your graphics will revert back to 1 crate once you are done with the repair. Please let us know if it does. If it doesnt, I'll report it in. Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast