Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My account reset back to level one

Rhino Keeper
    I just got on for the first time today and it has started me all over??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball_boy View Post
    I just got on for the first time today and it has started me all over??
    Are you using an iOS device? If so, please try the suggestions in Post #2.

Updated to iOS 10 on my iPad today & my bakery story 2 has reset to level 1. I have uninstalled & restarted & and hard started, but it hasn't come back. My 2 other storm8 games - castle story & dream city - did not have this issue. Please help! I am very close to being done with the candy king event & I was at level 41.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by luvoils View Post
    Updated to iOS 10 on my iPad today & my bakery story 2 has reset to level 1. I have uninstalled & restarted & and hard started, but it hasn't come back. My 2 other storm8 games - castle story & dream city - did not have this issue. Please help! I am very close to being done with the candy king event & I was at level 41.
    You can try logging into your Game Center.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Bakery Story 2.

Am already logged in to Game Center; 2 of my other storm 8 games worked without issue just not BS2. Any other ideas?

Grand Emperor
    If your bakery is linked to your FB account, you can try logging into your FB via game and see if it helps. If not, I'm afraid you'll need to contact Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so an agent can check your game.

Farm Supplier
    I submitted a ticket to support just now, but I wanted to post here that my game just got reset! I was pretty horrified to see that happen, and immediately came to the forums to see if anyone else was dealing with this issue. Hopefully my game can be recovered...35 levels over months gone is yikes!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrie View Post
    I submitted a ticket to support just now, but I wanted to post here that my game just got reset! I was pretty horrified to see that happen, and immediately came to the forums to see if anyone else was dealing with this issue. Hopefully my game can be recovered...35 levels over months gone is yikes!
    Sorry to hear that. If you're on IOS, you can try logging into your Game Centre and see if it helps. If not, please continue to follow up with Support. Don't worry, they will be able to help you with recovering your bakery.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Bakery Story 2.

I had the same problem, 2 days ago was playing and received a notification that my items had restocked and it was back to level 1. I too have played since the beginning and was working on the quest. So far no response from my email sent 2 days ago.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lovereed View Post
    I had the same problem, 2 days ago was playing and received a notification that my items had restocked and it was back to level 1. I too have played since the beginning and was working on the quest. So far no response from my email sent 2 days ago.
    Are you on iOS? If so, you can try the above suggestions. It takes several business days for Support to respond. If it doesn't work, please wait for Support to help you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast