Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by keeatoah View Post
    My inventory is filling up with expansion parts! I really wish we would get a date for when the new expansion points will be available! I don't know whether to delete my expansions parts for more room if it's going to be a long time, or if I should hold onto them...
    It's the same situation for the rest of us. I deleted mine the minute I was done with my last expansion. It would be handy if we knew though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    When I finished my last expansion a while ago, I quickly deleted my 17 shovels which were overly in excess with 0 saw and 1 tripod. This way I could have more time to collect them again, since we wouldnt know when the next expansion is and they couldnt release the info ahead of time.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-13-16 at 11:34 PM.

Absolutely. I have no more room to do anything.

It would be good if you could delete some items and not just all of them. Evan better if you could sell the expansion items you don't need.

✨ Something to think about team🤔?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootpip View Post
    It would be good if you could delete some items and not just all of them. Evan better if you could sell the expansion items you don't need.

✨ Something to think about team��?
    I agree too we don't need like 14 shovels but it would be nice to remove some of them and have a few left over. I have finished expanding too. So some expansion would be nice.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know about any new landmarks coming soon?

Grand Emperor
    Make your suggestions for winter holidays in Dream City: Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted to start a thread to give you guys a chance to post your suggestions for Winter Holiday items!! This is Dream City's first winter holiday.

Halloween is almost here, but the winter holidays are fast approaching too. What type of winter items would you like to see added to the game?

Decorations? Buildings or crafts?

This thread is for items, not for new game features or current feature changes.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a new version in Google Store? I saw something recently that looks like a new one. Please check and tell me. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    I updated the Google Play that said there was a Halloween Event, but I don't see one.

Executive Chef
    Halloween event just started - spooky buildings! Candy corn! I love it already!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast