Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fun Game If It Didn't Crash So Much

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Rynetory2 thanks for the response. Nothing is helping.
    Sorry it didnt help... I think the best thing to do is for you to send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent check your game personally and give you more specific advise according to your game and device. I hope you will be able to play normally very soon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry it didnt help... I think the best thing to do is for you to send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent check your game personally and give you more specific advise according to your game and device. I hope you will be able to play normally very soon!
    I logged out of Game Center and that has helped a little as the banners won't keep popping up in the game. I will try support but they do take a long time to respond.

Thanks again.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I logged out of Game Center and that has helped a little as the banners won't keep popping up in the game. I will try support but they do take a long time to respond.

Thanks again.
    Glad to hear your game improved a little. The delay could be due to the Support volume. Do you get banners popping up if you stay logged onto Game Center? I dont get them cos I dont log off Game Center at all. Maybe you can try that and see which works better for you in the mean time while you wait for Support?

I have been playing this game on & off for months now, I stop when I get overly frustrated from it constantly crashing. I have it on 3 devices, iPad 2, iPad mini and an iPhone 5, I also have played many other Storm 8 games and never had any issues. I log out of Game Center to prevent the banners slowing/locking the game up. However, it still crashes on all 3 devices within minutes of signing on. I have freed more space on my devices, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and nothing stops it from crashing. It is an awesome game and I would love to play it, any suggestions I haven't already tried.

Grand Emperor
    You may like to try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? if you have not. Clearing cache and restarting your mobile devices, modem and router may help.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234