Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: EXPANSION: Poppy Pony

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes my baby account got the same issue : can not expand to the poppy but max runes was 70 !
    my main account doesn't have this problem since it reached 80 runes long ago
    I'm level 100 and have only 70 runes in mines. How can I reach 80? What I need to do?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    I'm level 100 and have only 70 runes in mines. How can I reach 80? What I need to do?
    It's taken way too long to get to poppy... WHAT with no bombs for smaller timed breeds, and only ever getting 2 or usually just one Rune. Get two to four at Dragon story bomb mine.

and now this, it's Said 70 every time i tried.. until this point when i have reached 70..... i try to expand, now IT wants 80! And to add insult, i got two 100 point prizes, so lost two runes!

any suggestions?!?

I'm having the same problem I got to 70 carried on to get 80 to get to the pony and it wouldn't let me I've lost over 10 runes because of this and am pretty peeved. I tried complaining to Storm8 and got ignored. So now I don't know what to do? ????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jj75scafe View Post
    I'm having the same problem I got to 70 carried on to get 80 to get to the pony and it wouldn't let me I've lost over 10 runes because of this and am pretty peeved. I tried complaining to Storm8 and got ignored. So now I don't know what to do? ????
    Normally, people (or moderators) will bring solutions or clarification to questions like this pretty soon in this discussion platform. I saw quite a few people raise the same question but no answers so far. It's quite disturbing. I recently accumulated 70 runes for the plot of Poppy Pony and only to find that I need 80 runes to expand. However, there is no instruction regarding how to get the other 10 runes (other than spending 100 gems). I gave up and expanded a different plot as the number of bomb exceeded 15. This is ridiculous.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Here's a suggestion. To increase the amount of Realm Runes you can earn in your Mine, you will need to keep expanding to other areas that currently require 70 Runes. Hope this helps.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jj75scafe View Post
    Are you saying you weren't answered by Support? I'm not sure what has transpired, you can send me your ticket number via private message (link in my signature) and I'll help you to check.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Here's a suggestion. To increase the amount of Realm Runes you can earn in your Mine, you will need to keep expanding to other areas that currently require 70 Runes. Hope this helps.
    Are you saying we need to exhaust all the plots requiring 70 runes before we can expand the Poppy Pony plot with 80 runes? This is new to us and I hope it should have been explicitly indicated. Thanks for your reply.

Grand Emperor
    Keep expanding till you reach 80. 'Tis just a suggestion. Or perhaps other members may have better suggestions.

Executive Chef
    Keep expanding till you reach 80. 'Tis just a suggestion. Or perhaps other members may have better suggestions.
    Pretty much all you can do if you don't want to spend the gems to finish it off

Rhino Keeper
    If we read Post #1 by ninasidstorm8. She went straight for the Poppy Pony plot and never mentioned that she needs to expand all other plots first. Anyway, it's okay (and nothing we can do) if this is the new rule. We just like to play the game with clear instructions. This one is definitely poorly communicated.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast