Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

New Resident
    I have three accounts,and now noly two accounts can watch the gem videos,another account since three days ago to watch the video,but did not send me a gem! I can't see it anymore.....so sad~~~

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zm_213 View Post
    I have three accounts,and now noly two accounts can watch the gem videos,another account since three days ago to watch the video,but did not send me a gem! I can't see it anymore.....so sad~~~
    Welcome to the forum.

Don't be sad, you may stand a chance to have it back. Some members feedback that they did. Hope you do!

aw.

watch videos to earn gems never ever appeared to me.
    ive been playing for a couple of years ... i play on my Samsung tablet, so it's android...

the feature watch videos to speed up the dish in 2 hours has become available this week but of course id rather earn gems instead of speeding up the dish :P

[CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

My free gems videos have just disappeared??

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you are referring to the Video feature, this feature goes out randomly to different players and also the rewards may be different between players.
    It is subject to change.
    I have been getting free video clips to watch for free gems since I downloaded this game but the past 3 days I've not been offered any videos for gems. Why did it all of a sudden just stop? And will it come bk on plz? It's just this feature has helped me out so much with this game. Thank u 😊 xxxx

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanie1com View Post
    I have been getting free video clips to watch for free gems since I downloaded this game but the past 3 days I've not been offered any videos for gems. Why did it all of a sudden just stop? And will it come bk on plz? It's just this feature has helped me out so much with this game. Thank u �� xxxx
    This feature is random as Kooky mentioned. Players who have it may not always do and those who don't may stand a chance to get it. Hope you get yours back soon.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Don't be sad, you may stand a chance to have it back. Some members feedback that they did. Hope you do!
    That is great! My free video is back again! I hope it doesn't fade away!

Rhino Keeper
    I hope it comes back for me I really enjoyed getting my daily gems. It has been 6 months since it's gone

Host(ess)
    i would not want losing this feature cus i basically live on the gems when there is the special goals now... i will seriously freak ot if its gone... dunno if anyone played fasion story here but they dont have ads... i would watch ads for so many games that have it to earn sth i want...

I recently have the same issue. Its been 5 days and no video ads have appeared. NOT FAIR. Taking the fun out of the game smh

New Resident
    I am stuck on my video where it is not allowing me to receive any Gems! It's very upsetting. I hope they fix us soon!

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast