Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Trundle6066 View Post
    Hi

i have been on Level 60 for quite sometime are there anymore updates coming? Very frustrating I need more counters but im at Max cant unlock as im at the top level? No Lani tasks or cruise ships since the end of Feb 1st week of March. Love this game im a loyal player but frustrated there is nothing new. can you let me know if there are any tasks and updates coming Many thanks. .
    I have merged your thread with the current thread on updates.
    I wish I could answer your question, but right now there has been no word on when new updates or levels may be coming out.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have merged your thread with the current thread on updates.
    I wish I could answer your question, but right now there has been no word on when new updates or levels may be coming out.
    This is sad. Years ago when I first began playing TL/S8 games I used to stay up until 2am (my time for turnover) on Thursday just to get new content on my games. It was even one of the main reasons I got my first iPads, Dragon Story was not available on Android devices back then. Everything ran with almost military precision.

Things got crazy. New games coming out, tons of new content more creatures than you could possibly breed introduced each week. Never enough room for creatures and all the new decorations.

I think I got my first clue that things were going downhill when Fairytale Wonderland was introduced. To me that is a big shame. It had such great potential. But it was doomed from less than a year from when it premiered. And that is after it was in a test market.

The worst thing is that the plug never gets pulled straightaway. Players are left as they are right now in Restaurant Story 2. In the dark. No new content coming in, no cruises. Should I play or should, or should I go? Some players that are not savvy may even be spending money on gems. It would be different if the games were []. But they are not. The games are both engaging and well thought out, the graphics are beautiful so you can tell that time is put into each of the games, so money is going into these games. It boggles my mind how these games are deserted like yesterday's rubbish left in the bin.

It is a shame that these games cannot be sold to some other game developers so players can continue to enjoy these games that some of us have played for years, sometimes since the game premiered.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-05-17 at 01:55 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Fashion Designer
    It would be nice if they would be upfront about which games they are going to continue to support and which games they are not, but they won't do that until the game sits idle for months and months and no more revenue is coming in on them.

And I agree that it would be nice if they would try to sell off the games they no longer have the time to support to another company so that long time players could continue enjoying the game.
    Name: Tybug

Hey, since you all are on RS 2 and those who are also on BS 2 I'm assuming that you no longer play the original BS & RS just wanted to let you all know that yesterday and last week the originals did get an update with a goal 15 days each. Just thought I'd give you guys a glimmer of hope. If they are still pushing out goals and updates for us, granted not as often as we'd all like, it only makes sense they'd be eventually updating the new versions as well. Hopefully soon.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Hey, since you all are on RS 2 and those who are also on BS 2 I'm assuming that you no longer play the original BS & RS just wanted to let you all know that yesterday and last week the originals did get an update with a goal 15 days each. Just thought I'd give you guys a glimmer of hope. If they are still pushing out goals and updates for us, granted not as often as we'd all like, it only makes sense they'd be eventually updating the new versions as well. Hopefully soon.
    Hmmmmm

Maybe a blast from the past would be a nice thing to do. I cannot imagine the state of my friend list, but what the heck.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, lets keep the posts about RS2 game. There is Bakery and Restaurant forum where you can discuss those games.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nobody talking sbout the new cruise? Glad to finally see an update even if it is a recycling of old content. At least it shows that maybe the developers are back on the job. 👍🏻

Farm Supplier
    Will the desserts be updated at one point? The newer dishes don't count to the dessert trophy.

Farm Supplier
    I enjoyed the recent update for the campfire stove.
    Would like to buy or earn BBQ Stove and Valentine Stove.
    The Asian Stove could be brought back with new recipes.

The taco stove is of interest I was at too low a level to win the fish taco. It included a red chili pepper in the market for that missed recipe.
    Would like opportunity to earn fish taco, chili pepper ingrediate in market. Some other new taco recipes would also be nice.