Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Last year they started the St Patrick's day event very late in the day/night. So an even for today can still show up. I don't see why not.

New Resident
    130 less employees, no more quests

Is it time to quit?

I really wish someone would tell us is storm 8 done with this game

Instead of wishing any event will come back

Rhino Keeper
    i`m very sad to say, but i think its deead....

Even the moderators dont respond to our questions about this game anymore...have they quit too?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    Even the moderators dont respond to our questions about this game anymore...have they quit too?
    Since Storm8 does not speculate about future events and game info ahead of schedule, we Mods are unable to do so. The Community Managers will post if they have news. Otherwise keep checking your game for event notifications, updates and etc.

New Resident

Events and cruises

It's been almost a month since anything new. No new cruise and nothing from the special Lani Menus that give stamps. Is this happening for everyone or just me. I have mastered every stamp menu and there is nothing new. Do the cruises stop coming once you have completed so many? And the festival stove is a joke. Why would you give us one recipe that takes 24 hours to complete for one gem? The festival stove makes me want to quit this game. At this point it will take over 5 years if you make one recipe a day just to get your money back.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-19-17 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Farm Supplier
    Very disappointed no St Patrick's stuff on sale! I missed out on those cool rainbow pots of gold things when they first came out. I was hoping they'd come back this year.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast