Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant expansion

Rhino Keeper

Restaurant expansion

Tried to expand my level 60 restaurant but get a message stating that I need a level 80 restaurant to expand. The ever so illusive Cid is giving me blueprints for a restaurant that I can not expand. Anyone else experiencing these problems?

Rhino Keeper
    You'll have to wait for another level update to do anything with the blueprints. I'm hoping it will happen soon (or maybe open the hotdog stand or the disappeared import store).

You aren't the only one though. Congratulations on having a huge restaurant. I'm in the same boat as you, so I'm focusing on getting all my stores to 6 ingredients upgrade. Pretty much all you can do with the blueprints for now I suppose.

Executive Chef
    Same, looking forward to expand it to its fullest. In meantime I focus on expanding pantry to its fullest.

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh, leveling up is so slow now that the daily quests only give out stamps!! I've been stuck at level 55 for months. Super bored—especially with stamps. I really wanted to get the wine press, but it is taking forever.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    Ugh, leveling up is so slow now that the daily quests only give out stamps!! I've been stuck at level 55 for months. Super bored—especially with stamps. I really wanted to get the wine press, but it is taking forever.
    Well, don't hurry to get higher. Currently lev 60 is max. You have nothing to look forward too. I thought I could at least expand it to the fullest- but " not available until level 80 - which is not even possible right now." So at least you have few more levels until that happens.

Farm Supplier
    Without expansion, only cooking, where is the fun, can some one tell me how many points one need to get to level 80, this is getting ridiculous and boring....

Farm Supplier
    Are you saying no one will reach level 80? Every one is on level 60 now, we don't care the requirements for reaching level 60, only want to know the requirements to reach level 80 if it exists.

New Resident
    Completley agree. Been stuck on level 60 for a while now. All markets and restaurant fully expanded and only 10 recipes left to master. No fun left in the game and so frustrating when you see a few areas stating 'coming soon' for at least the past 14months. Is it time too find a new game to play??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast