Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyb55 View Post
    Hi

I’m relatively new to this game and really enjoying it. I’ve been on the events guide/discussion forum and noticed a lot of people mentioning cowbells. I asked what they were and was told they came from truck deliveries in the farmers market.

Well I don’t appear to have the farmers market or access to truck deliveries. I’m soooo confused. Could someone please explain how I get these.
    I’m playing on an iPad and I’m on level 32.

Thanks
    Strange because you are iOS

When you started the game were you on an android device?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1309056

What version of the game are you playing?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyb55 View Post
    Well I don?t appear to have the farmers market or access to truck deliveries. I?m soooo confused. Could someone please explain how I get these.
    I?m playing on an iPad and I?m on level 32.

Thanks
    There are 2 possibilities.
    1. If you have started Farm 2 on Android platform, the game does not recognise you as an iOS player when you switched over to iOS.
    2. You are using an outdated or seasonal game version without Farmers Market. Latest version is 2.6.6.

Please let me know hot it goes for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    There are 2 possibilities.
    1. If you have started Farm 2 on Android platform, the game does not recognise you as an iOS player when you switched over to iOS.
    2. You are using an outdated or seasonal game version without Farmers Market. Latest version is 2.6.6.

Please let me know hot it goes for you.
    Thanks for the info. I’ve always played this game on an iPad. I think I have a seasonal version though. I think it may be a Christmas version. If I download the non holiday version do you think I’ll keep everything I’ve got so far.

Grand Emperor
    The things under your account will remain. It's just a change of background scenery plus additional new features which you have missed out. You need not change over now if you are anxious with the event going on. You can do it after the event ends. See Post 1 of current thread to see what are the new things for Farmers Market. See List of Updates in Main Guide for additional features you will get. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1283055

Fyi it's recommended that we play on the latest regular version instead of seasonal version.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The things under your account will remain. It's just a change of background scenery plus additional new features which you have missed out. You need not change over now if you are anxious with the event going on. You can do it after the event ends. See Post 1 of current thread to see what are the new things for Farmers Market. See List of Updates in Main Guide for additional features you will get. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1283055

Fyi it's recommended that we play on the latest regular version instead of seasonal version.
    Thanks for all the info. I hadn’t realised I was playing a seasonal version or that there was another version. I reckon it’s an age thing, I’ll have to concentrate a bit more in future I think. I’m struggling enough getting round the forum. Defo an age thing.

Grand Emperor
    Take a look at Post 1 in the Main Guide to help you get started and navigated on the Farm 2 forum. Post 2 table of contents will get you help topics. Chapter Storm8 forum will give you more details on the forum. Feel free to ask away in the Question thread if you need more help with your game.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve got 68 silver cow bells. They have no use so what?s the point of sending trucks when the reward bells have no use??

Executive Chef
    The silver bells are needed to craft the Golden Lure in the Bait Shop...which, unfortunately, you need to use 3 Gold Cowbells to unlock.

Farm Supplier
    Why do we keep getting gold bells when there’s no reward after you’ve already gotten every gold reward! You should be able to turn them in for bronze or silver at least